Chapter 12

*Previously*

Oh no! my panic attack is coming back. My body started growing numb and I let out a loud scream while clenching onto my chest then blacked out.

*Now**

N/B: I AM NO MEDICAL EXPERT SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE HOSPITAL NEITHER DO I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS DURING PANIC ATTACKS. JUST GO ALONG WITH ME AND PRETEND LIKE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS.

Ben's POV...

It's been five days since I've confessed to Anna how much I love her and she still hadn't replied. Not that I want to rush her or anything or get a positive reply, I just want her to know I truly love her and that I'll always be here, waiting for her. I love her so much.

I remember the day we wore the same denim jacket in college, I just couldn't take my eyes off her. She is so beautiful, always have been and I loved her the way she was... natural. But I still love her now though because it's not the physical appearance but the heart, that's how the saying goes, right? She is really nice and caring. I want her to give me a chance.

While I was still thinking about her, I heard a loud scream coming from across the hall and I quickly got out only to find an unconscious Anna lying on the floor. Oh my God!

"ANNA! ANNA WAKE UP PLEASE! WAKE UP! MS WILLIAMS" she came running towards us. "Get my keys and open the door." I said panicking.

Anna please don't leave me. I can't afford to lose another loved one please, stay with me.

I lifted her up in a bridal style and headed to the car. I quickly rushed to the driver's seat while Ms Williams stayed behind with Anna.

Within seconds, I found myself in the hospital and watched as they rolled her away on a stretcher. I was pacing back and forth the hallway. I saw nurses rushing in and out of the ward.

"What's happening?" I asked one but she ignored me.

I felt guilty for what was happening. If I had known, I would have slept in her room. I was having a bad feeling something bad would happen but I ignored the feeling. Look where that got me into. She's been taking her drugs consecutively so what went wrong? Kelly said I should give her her panic attack pills only when she's having one and she haven't had one since the last incident at the hospital.

Oh God let nothing bad happen to Anna. I love her so much. I cannot lose anymore loved one, please Lord. Anna stay strong for me please.

I was frantically running mad staying here for almost an hour. Ms Williams came up to me and pulled me into a hug "She will be fine okay? Try to calm down a bit. We'll hear from her soon, don't you worry." 

"I can't lose anymore person to death, I can't. I've lost way too much" she reached up and wiped the tears I didn't even know was there. I've hated hospitals since twelve years ago. I can't bear to see another cold and still body covered in white cloth. No!

Anna don't give up. You're a fighter. You can do this.

After god-knows-how-long, Kelly and another doctor came out of the ward. I rushed up to the former and before I could ask he smiled deeply "It was a near call. She had a panic attack and if you had brought her later than that she would have died as well as the baby."

"Baby?"

"Yes, she's five days pregnant and I think that must have added to the crisis she had coupled with the fact that she took caffeine. Congrats man" he gave me a bro hug with a pat on the back.