Chapter 22

Anna's POV...

John picked us up from the hospital and we're currently in the house. Ben is out at work while Ella, Ms Williams and I are having a girl's day. Ms Williams told us alot of interesting stories about her childhood, college and we equally told her about ours. We ordered lunch which was 4 boxes of pepperoni pizza and a bucket of grilled chicken wings– my favorite. We watched series of romantic movies and we were currently watching an action movie. Men I love such movies.
We watched the movie peacefully while Ms Williams made remarks about certain scenes in the film like "Wow! She's such a crazy driver. Who knew women could drive this perfectly."

"Oh shit! He's going to burst her legs with that. I can't watched this."

"Just check out how they wasted the dude. C'mon man." We burst into a fit of laughter.

By the end of the movie Ben was already at the house with Jones. "Hey kitten." He said as he grabbed  my waist and kissed me on the lips.

"Hey" I deepened the kiss and dug my hand into his hair and he groaned causing Jones and Ella to chuckle while Ms Williams shoved them into the kitchen.

"How was your day?"

"It was fantastic, we watched a few movies before you arrived."

"Eaten?"

"Yup...Pepperoni pizza and chicken wings" sending him a wink.

"And where's mine?" he asked seductively.   

"Somewhere inside here" gesturing to my stomach.

"Hmm I see, I guess my kitten boy doesn't miss daddy? How's he doing?" he asked caressing my stomach.

"She's fine."

He chuckled before replying "It's a boy, you'll see"

"A girl"

"Boy, don't argue with me I'm the father"

"Girl don't argue with me I'm the mother" I said using equally the same tone as him which caused us to laugh. He leant down and kissed my still flat stomach before rubbing where he kissed.

******

3 WEEKS LATER...

Anna's POV...

"C'mon Mom, just let me sleep. We can do that tomorrow."

"No we can't. Your wedding is on Saturday and you're going to take your measurements today. We need to get everything ready soon"

"Baby listen to your mother. She's right. If you take your measurements today then you can sleep tomorrow. You'll do your pedicure, manicure and go shoe shopping on Wednesday and rest up Thursday and Friday for the grand day on Saturday. You literally are not doing anything stressful other than these."       

"Ugh... fine. I'll just get changed."

My parents arrived here a week ago and has been living with us rather than an hotel since there's enough space for a few more. Isa slept in my ex-room while my parents slept in the guest room opposite Ms Williams'.

I can't believe I'll be getting married in five days. About a month and 2 weeks ago, I would've doubted it but it's actually happening. My bump is already showing although it's still small but there's a tiny little bump. It feels alot more real you know, now that I can feel the bump compared to a week ago. I now feel like I have a life growing inside of me and I can and will do anything to protect him or her, even if it's going to cost my life.