Chapter 18

*Previously*

After much consideration, we finally agreed on May 22nd, 2014. We hung out and chatted for hours. My parents getting to know more about Ms Williams and Ben, me being filled up with what had happened since I left home blah blah blah.

*Now**

Anna's POV...

Ben sent his driver to go drop my parents off at their hotel and we headed upstairs.

Damn I'm tired.

The moment my body landed on the bed, I fell asleep almost immediately.

**NEXT DAY**

I woke up earlier than usual because I had so many things to do before my family's departure that night. After showering and brushing my teeth, I went over to the closet and picked out a black ripped jeans, black lacy brallete, black leather jacket and a pair of black boots that ended few inches above my ankle. Today is a 'all black' day. I straightened my hair, letting it fall to the sides of my face and applied dark smoky eye makeup. I could barely recognize myself and I liked it. I looked like a college bad girl who wears black leather and has piercings all over her body.

Okay I remove the latter.

Just a college bad girl who wears black leather.

I stepped out of the closet to meet an empty bed. "Where did he go?" I wondered as I walked down to the kitchen. The house was still quiet and dark so I guess Ms Williams is still sleeping.

I turned on the kitchen light and started making breakfast for everyone. Something I hadn't done once. I decided to make Plantain and egg Frittata. I sliced the tomatoes, onions and pepper and kept it aside. Next was the plantain which I chopped in circles then kept it aside also. I broke ten eggs–I love my proteins–and whisked them sprinkling little salt on everything. I turned on the gas cooker and started preparing the dish.  When I was done, I gave it a triangular shape like pizza and placed three each on Ben and Ms Williams' plate–which I covered–but mine was five. I doubt it will be enough for me even. I washed all I used in preparing the dish and headed upstairs to inform them that breakfast was ready but they were already down.

"Breakfast is ready" I announced as walked up to Ben and kissed him "Good morning babe. Good morning Ms Carol. Uhh... Do you mind if I call you that because I'm not really comfortable with calling you just 'Carol' and you won't let me call you Ms Williams?"

"Yes, no problem. And good morning to you too, how was your night?" Ms Carol asked.

"It was splendid"

"You seem to be in a good mood this morning Kitten, want to tell me the secret?" he asked winking at me.

"I'm going out with my mom and sister today so I guess it's enough to be happy."

"Oh that's great! Should I come along?"

"Nope it's girls only."

"Ouch" he said holding his chest dramatically.

I playfully hit his arm as I turned swiftly and walked away, using my hair to hit his face slightly. He groaned loudly and I knew he was staring at my *ss. I turned to give him a wink before going over to sit. He slowly recovered as he walked to sit by my side. "You look f*cking sexy in black and now my member is excited."

"Oh how lovely to know that" I flushed as I forced those words out before staring down at my food. I slowly removed the lid I used in covering it and the scent of the frittata filled the whole place.