Chapter 15

"Uhh... mom, how did dad take the news?"

Anna's POV...

We looked up to see that he was giving Ben a hug and they were both smiling at each other.

My mom chuckled beside me, "He took it well, I guess"

Wow... I thought my dad would be furious. But he's... smiling and talking to Ben like they've known each for years. This is quite thrilling to watch.

I slowly walked up to them. "Dad" he turned swiftly and gave me the same smile he gave to me when I graduated college.

"Bella darling, how are you and my grandson?"

Okay why is everyone thinking it's a boy, seriously?

I missed my dad alot. He's the only one that calls me Bella and it's so comforting to hear him call me that. At least he didn't say Annabella so I know he isn't mad at me.

"We... we're fine."

"Bella dear, why are you crying?" he asked as he embraced me and I broke down in the embrace.

"Dad I'm sorry. I'm sorry I let you down. I'm sorry I didn't call. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I had financial issues. I just... I just didn't want to bother you and I'm sorry about that. Mom told me you're disappointed in me because I'm pregnant and I'm really sorry about that. I'm a fai-"

"Shh...Bella you're not a failure and don't ever call yourself that. You know how much I hate hearing that word. You did what you thought was best at the moment and I agree it was a foolish decision of yours but I don't love you any less dear. I'm your father. I can never stay mad at you for long and you know that. At least you're getting married to someone with such good qualities, someone who deserves you, someone who is willing to take any risk just for you to be happy. Don't let him go Bella. And don't you ever look down on yourself, ever again, okay?"

"Okay dad... Thank you"

"Now stop crying and go meet your man. He's waiting." My dad's really awesome. One of the reasons I love him so much–he's so understanding and patient with everyone.

#########

NEXT DAY

Anna's POV...

I woke up feeling nauseous and rushed to the bathroom to empty my stomach. Ugh... I hate pregnancy hormones. I'm already tired and it's not up to two weeks. I wonder what it would feel like in the next three months.

{A/N: I have no idea when pregnant symptoms starts and how it works but just go with the write up🙈🙈🙈}

When I was done, I washed my face and performed my morning rituals.

What am I gonna wear? What am I gonna wear? Ugh... I'm too tired to dress up. Is this what pregnancy feels like? Geez... it's so... ugh, don't even know how to describe it. I wore my short shorts which barely covered my a*s–more like an undie–and slipped Ben's black Tee on which ended mid-thigh. I wore my fluffy Mickey Mouse Slippers and headed downstairs.

"Hmm... what smells so nice?"

"My special pancake for my special lady" he leaned in and kissed me. "You smell so nice" he mumbled against my lips as he lifted me up and placed me on the counter, standing between my legs. His hands caressed my body from my hair to my breast and down  to the hem of my—his shirt. He fondled with it before slipping his hands in.

"Do you want to burn down the kitchen?" Ms Williams voice boomed as she stepped into the kitchen. "Go check your pancakes before they get burnt." He muttered something under his breath before attending to his pancakes.