SEQUEL¿

SHOUT-OUT TO xxinloves FOR THE AMAZING COVER. PLEASE DO ENDEAVOR TO CHECK OUT HER WORKS, SHE'S GREAT!

Hey loves, how are you all doing? How did you enjoy the last chapters of HER BOSS?

I'm sorry to have left you all hanging but there's good news. There will be a sequel to the book 'HER BOSS' and it will have just a few chapters. I hope it doesn't have a sad ending like the Book 1. *wink*

Watch out for the Book 2: Sequel to Her Boss by Darker_she . Link will be posted on my bio.

Joanna_18: What? What's this I'm hearing? That there's a spoiler alert coming up!

My Teddy: Yup! You heard me right.

Joanna_18: Yes! I'd like to know what will happen to Banna?

Teddy: Banna?

Joanna_18: Yeah... You know, Ben-Anna —Banna? *scratches head awkwardly* Not cool?

Teddy: Nuh-uh.

Joanna_18:  I'll come up with something else.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:

SPOILER ALERT!!!⚠

“I'm your husband.”

..........

“He's our son.”

"You're lying. That's not my child. I am a vir–"

"You're lying to me. I don't know you. GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME! How dare you touch me! Not only did you photo shop the picture, you also had the guts to lie to me right in my face? What sort of a heartless beast are you? Get out! Leave, NOW! And I don't want to ever see your face around me again, you're pathetic. LEAVE!"

I shot a glance at him and gave him a death glare. If only looks could kill...  He deserved it.

"Look! Are you deaf? Didn't you hear what I just said? LEAVE NOW!" He reluctantly left the room...

Joanna_18: Oh No! She didn't!

Teddy: No-way!

Puppy: Ruff-ruff!

NOTE

THE BOOK 2: SEQUEL TO HER BOSS  BY DARKER_SHE  WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW!

WATCH OUT AND PLEASE VOTE FOR IT!

Love y'all,

Author,

Darker_she.

❤❤❤❤❤❤