Chapter 16

*Previously*

"Benjamim" I whined.
"Only Ms Williams is allowed to call me that"
"So I can't?" I pouted.
"Yes, you can't" he leaned in to kiss my pouted lips which turned into a smile.
"I like your lips that way– always smiling" he whispered to my ear before slowly lowering me on my bed. He seems to spend alot of time in my room than in his.

*Now*

ANNA'S POV...

"B... Ben... Benjamin. S...stop. Please... Ben..." he was tickling me like crazy and I was laughing real hard.

"Will you let me take you out on a date?"

"No" he started tickling me again. "Okay okay... yes"

"That's my Kitten" he gave me a quick kiss on the lips which deepened and his hands travelled down my body and stopped where my shorts were "Damn shorts. I want you to stop wearing them."

"Why? Can't handle a little short?" he groaned and I smirked, "Or you can't handle how turned on you are right now?" I asked pointing to his bulge through his pants.

Before he could react, I swiftly switched our positions. I was now hovering above him, tickling him and he was laughing like crazy. Damn that laughter.

I stopped for a while to let him relax a bit before whispering in his ear "I love you babe" and a smile burst through his face.

"I love you more Kitten." He kissed my lips and switched our positions again.

⚠WARNING⚠.

His hand were trailing down and my over-sized shirt was yanked off my body. His hands started massaging and squeezing my b**bs. He trapped my nipples between his index and middle finger and started massaging them, not hard but hard enough for me to moan. That was a major turn on for him because he soon yanked my shorts off or should I say my undies *wink*.

Clothes were flying across the room; first his shirt then his pant to reveal his black Calvin Klein boxers. All that was heard were moans and grunts from our lovemaking.

##############

He laid down with his back and pulled me closer resting my head on his chest. We stayed like that for a while before sleep enveloped me.

I woke up feeling nauseous and rushed to the bathroom. "Is this how I'm going to wake up everytime? Ugh" I washed my face and took my bath again since I was feeling all sticky from the intense make out session. I stepped out of the bathroom to see a neatly dressed Ben sitting on my bed while smirking at me.

He was wearing a black button down shirt, tucked in a black dress pant, black socks and black shoe. He looks sexy in all black. "Why are you all dressed up?" I asked as I sat beside him completely ignoring the fact that I'm on only a towel.

"I just got back from the office."

"So early?"

"I'm the boss remember?"

"Yeah yeah"

"You're tempting me Kitten."

"Can't handle a towelled kitten?"

"No way. I'm gonna have to take you down."

But before he could trap me, I ran off into the closet and shut the door.