[CZ Note] New Book & Suggestions are [CLOSED]

New Book!

Let's start with the great new first! I am making a new book and I am very excited for this one. I actually made the cover. I mean I think it looks like trash, but I least tried my best. It was only a simple doodle!
This book will be about a werewolf girl named, Aella Annesley. Once two schools rivaled each other for hundreds of years and had only once got along for one reason; gendered stereotyped students. It finally stopped after a law was established by a powerful person that was somehow not spoken in both schools. The schools were forced to join and combine weather they liked it or not; there was no saying in the opinion.
The professors made a rule that should be no dating in the school, public or private places. Did anyone really listen to the them? Not a single soul cared a SH—intaki Mushroom (You thought I was going to say it, didn't ya?) about the forbidden rule but Aella Aelley. One day, she accidentally caught him in the act of the Highschool president, Daimon Werlock, showing his true self and he had made her his slave. What will happen that will draw this two monsters together in this awkward situation?
Read to find out!

Suggestions:

I just uploaded a very short part of 'My One True Bully' It was a bit short but that was because I'm running out of ideas but don't worry, if you guys who read this really care about this series, then PLEASE give out ideas for what I should add for the next part.
Y/N and Kazuki is currently riding the Ferris wheel together. You still think you have feelings for Kazuki because of his on-going positive attitude he has only shown to you. During that magical ride, what do you think you should do to reach the climax of the story? Please comment down your ideas if what will happen next!