Flaffy and Treeko

The wind began to blow and we were all blinded.

"Whats happening?" I screamed through the loud and strange sound.

"Mareep! She is evolving!" Maddie scremed. 

The light seemed to explode and shatter. A taller looking sheep pokemon emerged. 

"Flaffy! Flaff!" The evolved pokemon cheered. It's wool had become ping and white, and she stood on two legs. 

"Congratulations, Brendan! You too, Flaffy!" Maddie exclaimed. 

"Wow! This is great, Flaffy! We can beat the Mauville City Gym Leader now!" I became pumped for my battle.

"Hey... Wattson... the gym leader... he uses electric type pokemon." Maddie tried to break bad news.

"So...?" I didn't understand.

"If Flaffy is an electric type too, it will be a pretty long battle." She began grinding her teeth. 

"So lets go find a new travel companion on the way! There's no time to lose!" I started forward. 

There are a lot of pokemon out he-" Maddie was cut off by a rude young trainer screaming. 

"You worthless piece of trash! I wish I hadn't gotten you from Birch!" The boy was red with fury.

"Hey! That is NOT a good way to talk to your pokemon!" I became upset. 

"Fine, then why don't you take her. She is horrible, stubborn, and needy." He complained.

"That just seems like a unique personality. Frankly, I don't think you deserve her." 

"Just take it. I am better than the likes of that thing. It never could evolve." He rolled his eyes.

"I can't take this." Maddie whispered as she approached him. She slapped him across the face, making him bleed.

"Treeko!" The small gecko pokemon cried with relief. It was a green reptile with big eyes and a dark green tail. 

"Lets go challenge the gym! All together!" I screamed excitedly.