Chapter 5

You:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I wish someday, you'll meet me too

I don't know if this is the appropriate words I could text to her.

My friend gave it to me saying this could resolve my loneliness, it was his girlfriends friend and they say they'd be delighted to help.

I really don't have the intention to entertain someone in my life, it's just a waste of time.

I know, in life, there is love, and love is the most powerful spell a person could obtain.

And I am so lucky enough that love couldn't find my heart and conquer it, I am fine with not loving anyone except for my family.

But they pushed me to this woman they call Andrea, I don't know much about her and I don't even know what to do.

I am not even good at talking to girls but Akki, my friend, taught me and made me do this.

So I gratify their satisfaction, they were both happy saying it's for the best of me but who cares? I might just break this poor woman's heart.

It's not that I don't care, I'm sensitive when it comes to others feeling, I just don't know anything about love or crushes that I think I may hurt their feelings.

I was laying down at my bed, looking at my phone, it was past midnight and I'm sure she's asleep now.

I put my phone at the bed side table and fixed myself to sleep.

I closed my eyes as I heard a vibration... My phone.

I opened it and was surprise to see her reply.

Andrea:
And who would you might be?

I smiled as I typed her a reply.

You:
Prince of darkness

Andrea:
Is that next to Dracula?

I gently laughed, well this one has a sense of humor.

You:
More than

Andrea :
Darker than Dracula?

You:
Cannot be beaten by anyone.

Andrea:
Well then, you are lucky to meet the princess of light.

You:
Is that a good thing?

Andrea:
'Lucky' what do you mean by that word?

You:
Misery

Andrea:
Indeed

I smiled, I guess it'll be easy for us to get compatible at each other now.

Andrea:
Hey prince! Got a question

You:
Shoot

Andrea :
Where'd you get my number?

You:
From a person called friend

Andrea:
Have we met?

You:
Yeah, but it's not a kinda good timing meeting.

Andrea:
How come?

You:
Because of you.

Andrea:
What does that mean?

You:
It's my turn to ask.

Andrea:
Go ahead.

You:
What do they call you?

Andrea:
I need a fair answer too

You:
Kairo

Andrea:
Andrea

At the midst of my smile I suddenly remembered something...
Was she? The one who accidentally entered our classroom? Was she the one whom Akki teased? I know here!

Andrea:
Can't sleep?

You:
For you