Chapter 15

Months have passed by and it was summer, Pillow is now growing old. But me and Kairo is still taking care of him each day.

Speaking of which, me and Kairo got really close, I had finally broken down the wall I made for him, I became free and comfortable with him that made us good friends.

"It's been months now, I guess you have feelings for someone?" Nikki said while lying on my bed.

"Come on please! I don't think I have that" I said.

"maybe he does?"

"maybe he don't?" I had learned how to defeat someone in words thanks to him.

"see! You even talk like him" she pointed at my lips.

"But that doesn't mean something" I shrugged my shoulder as I lay down next to her.

"I am not called friend if I don't know what you feel" she looked at me with a smirk.

I sighed, "Okay! Well maybe a little--"

"I knew it! I knew it!" she exclaimed as she jump up and down on the bed.

"shhhh!!!" I pulled her and covered her mouth.

"Oh come on! If you don't want to sleep, then let people sleep!" we heard a sudden shout from the door, it was Shawn.

"Goodnight!" we both said as he walked away.

"Since when?" Nikki said in a low voice.

"I don't know" I said as I tucked myself.

"Aww! You're growing so very well" she exclaimed as she tucked herself too beside me.

"By the way where's pillow?" she asked.

"Him" I whispered.

"goodnight!" she said and she went to sleep.

Later on I couldn't sleep, I don't know why but I just couldn't sleep.

I stood up and took my journal, maybe I could write something to make me feel sleepy.

~~~

Roses are red
Violets are blue

That's the first thing he did his move, a message which made me curious of who he is, a way which gave us both a chance to get to know each other.

Yes! I may have hidden some feelings but I won't just blurt out, even though months have passed, I couldn't help myself for hesitating if do I knew him well enough or not.

On those months, I've learned how to slowly crush down my wall. I felt freedom, I was like the wind that had kept for a long time then suddenly flew away.

I was like the open river flowing out and never to come back.

Emotions do change in just a blink.

He changed me in just his instinct.

And that's what made him special. What made me felt comfortable with him. What made me happy. What made me changed.

What made me love him.

Signing off,
Andrea Ingres