Chapter 8

"Thanks!"

As she uttered those words, it gave me a sensation which I cannot distinguish.

Good thing I am beside her, a while ago I noticed some guys looking at her, one of them even try to sit next to her but I was lucky enough to be here right now.

Yes, I might be keeping some feelings for her, but I will stop this soon enough, I am never going to let her get hurt.

She gives off an aura which can never be explain, it's like she's building a double times wall that no one can ever surpass.

The whole movie all I did was watch her, I didn't even know what movie we were watching.

"I might melt you know" she suddenly said that made me take back my gaze.

"The movie is great you know, you might wanna watch it" I looked at the screen and it was a part when there was this background song.. My heart will go on.

The song fits her style, her overall look that made her attractive.

She suddenly looked at me and her lips curved.

"Oh, you were Akki's friend, didn't recognize you though" she said as she was studying my face, she moves her head closer and closer.

Until it was just few inches away, I swallowed the lump in my throat as I noticed that she was smiling.

"I'm returning back your gaze, I'm not the only one who needs to melt you know" she said as she fix herself and return her attention back to the movie.

I clear my throat and fixed myself as well.

"You know" she said but her attention is still on the screen.

"I liked tragic stories" she sighed.

"but I don't like them too" I looked at her and she is still looking at the screen.

"I'm an idiot right?" No! You're not, how can you say that to yourself!

"I like tragic stories because I can relate and yet I don't like them because I can relate" she released a fake laugh as she sighed.

"Hey, do you think I'm perfect?" she suddenly asked. I gave her a smile while still looking at the screen.

"If you say you're perfect, it means you surpass God, and no one can ever surpass him. We people make mistakes even in in the slightest thing, you knew or didn't it will still be counted. We people have imperfections, we just cover it with words that gives filter to our presence in other people's eyes, selfish people needs to use the word perfect for them to rank high. For fame? Maybe. But there is no such thing as perfect".

I didn't know if I even breathe a second saying those words.

"Wow! I'm lost of words, you're so amazing!" she exclaimed that made me smile.

"By the way!" she looked at me.

"What's your--" before she can even continue her words the lights turned on and we saw each others face.

I already knew her face, I already knew her since the day she accidentally entered my classroom.

But she...

She was looking at me with eyes wide open and mouth slightly open.