Chapter 7

Love is a curse yet a spell, easy to obtain, hard to avoid at.

Love is like a pyramid, where once you got on top, you seemed like your about to fall with no one catching you.

I just can't explain why people are bound to sacrifice everything for love, what's the point of giving everything when even just your love she/he can't repay it?

True love, the most strongest part of love, it is where mutual feelings occur, it is when you start loving and caring for others, it is where you once learned how to repay the love you recieved.

People in the modern days are a bit exposed to things which adults only do, they didn't knew what lies ahead of them.

Ps: A loves triumph is a loves sacrifice.

Signing off:
Andrea Ingres

Weekend came and I got ready for Nikki's date, it's weird that I am preparing and just be alone in one corner even though it isn't my date.

"Andreaaaa! You came!" she exclaimed with joy as she hugged me tight.

"Where's your boyfriend?" I looked around to see his boyfriend when I noticed two builts of guys walking towards us.

"ohh! He's coming!" she said.

As they stopped infront of us, I see the man who embarrassed me that day.

He was with someone, we were both surprised after looking at each other.

"uhm.. Babe can we go to the bathroom for a while?" Nikki excused us as we entered the comfort room.

"oh sure! Go ahead! We'll just picked a movie to watch" he smiled at her.

I was fixing myself when Nikki appeared at the back of me, reflects from the mirror.

After a while we got out and met them at the entrance of the movie.

Nikki hurriedly clinged at her boyfriend leaving me alone. I saw her smirked and looked at my back so I turned around and saw the man from 4-B, who saved me from embarrassment.

He looked at me and smirked a bit.

Both of them waited to line for the snacks while me and Nikki went inside to find a good spot.

As I got inside, I was a bit of disappointed after seeing the seats, it was for duo or couples. It has only two chairs align and between both end of chair is a table use to put your snack.

I sat at the end and fixed myself, Nikki sat on a chair infront of mine.

The movie we are going to watch today is Titanic.

Oh I've always love tragedy stories like this one.

I think that's why I'm somewhat emotional.

I sat down and trying to relax myself, why did I even come in the first place?

The lights turned off and the movie was about to start.

My eyes was already fixated on the screen when I felt that someone sat beside me.

I don't know if it is a he or a she but I don't care, as long as it won't disturb me.

Oh no! I forgot to buy a snack for me! Ugh! I'm always used to Nikki who is most likely to be the supplier.

I felt that the person moves and put something on the armchair between us.

I looked at it and it was a snack! My favorite snacks! Oh I am thankful for who you are!

"Thanks!"