☼ two ☼

☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼

Rosalie had only ever imagined what the Isle was like. She felt her heart beating against her chest as she stepped foot onto the place she'd only heard stories about. She gave a concerned look towards Evie. "How're you feeling?"

"It's really weird being back here," Evie admitted.

Jay nodded firmly. "We'll get in and get out."

Ben wandered off to a nearby tunnel. "Hey, what's in here?"

"Ben!" Rosalie yelled, yanking him away.

"You don't want to know," Jay shuddered.

"Hey, guys. Keep it chill, all right?" Carlos explained. "The last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here."

The three VKs led the two through the streets of the Isle. Rosalie saw every corner filled with teared and tattered people and clothes. Her heart pounded even harder at the sight.

"Hey! Hey! Stop!" Rosalie's head snapped towards Evie in a game of tug-of-war between two children trying to steal her wallet. "Just take it," Evie sighed in defeat. "Go on."

Not long after, Ben yet again wandered off into his own little world.

"Ben, stop. Just stop," Evie scolded, grabbing him by the arm. "This isn't a parade. It's the Isle."

"Keep your hands in your pockets unless you're stealing."

"You either slouch or strut."

"And never, ever smile."

Rosalie, in true Flynn Rider fashion, did exactly that. "Like this?"

"See, Ben? Rose gets it." Evie smiled proudly at the princess.

"How are you so good at this?" Ben asked.

"Do you know who my dad is?" Rosalie shot back.

Ben nodded. "Okay, thanks-"

"No!" Evie interrupted. "No 'thank you's,' and drop the 'please,' too. Just...chill."

"Let me tell you something you can really trust," Evie sung. "Everybody's got a wicked side. I know you think that you could never be like us. Watch and learn so you can get it right."