☼ nine ☼

☼ ☼ ☼

☼ ☼ ☼

Rosalie Fitzherbert had a fire within her. Warmth. Sunshine.

And Harry Hook damn well knew that.  Even from across Auradon Bay, he knew that she was leading the life she was meant to lead. He, however, was still on the Isle and with his captain now somewhere between the Isle and Auradon, it was now up to him to make a difference in the life he led. He had to be a part of something bigger than himself now.

I know that I was a louse and a loafer
You won't get a fight, I agree
I was a goldbrick, a goof-off, no good
So, how did this happen to me?

There was never a time Harry thought of himself as a leader. He spent his entire life following behind the shadow of others, but now wasn't the time to hide. He had a whole crew to care for.

Proud of your boy
I hope you're proud of your boy
Cause I don't feel any taller or smarter
Or handsome, or wise.

He wished on the second star to the right, that one day, he'd be the person that she believed he could be.

And now, I know what I have to do
How can I be a prince when it isn't true?
So, I will try to try hard to make you
Proud of your boy.

The courses of their lives went on as normal. He ran his pirate crew as a well-oiled machine, while trying to better himself behind the shadows. She had her own life in Auradon, where she lived out every single one of her dreams.

Harry Hook was no prince, that was for sure. He worked endlessly, day and night, because someone found it themselves to believe in him, so he started to believe in himself, too.

And that's exactly what he was going to do.

What he didn't know, however, was no matter how slim the chances for their paths to cross again were, fate had a funny way of doing things.

☼ ☼ ☼

There was a world outside full of wonder for none other than Rosalie Fitzherbert. Upon graduating from Auradon Prep, she made it a priority to do the one thing her mother didn't have the chance to until she met her father - leave the tower and explore.

After so many years of setting her dream aside so others could live out their own, it was due time for her to see what this world offered for herself. She saw every corner of Auradon there was and so much of her that knew adventure and excitement was out there, somewhere.

He was adventure.

He was excitement.

He was her new dream.

But Rosalie didn't know that. Not just yet.

☼ ☼ ☼

hehe hi to anyone reading! I don't have much to say but I'm wishing you a happy new year :) cheers to nothing but love and joy in 2020!