Double Dates Part 1

Melissa McCall was going through the house picking up Scott's shit. He just doesn't like the house clean now does he? Anyway as he neared his room, upstairs, ready to yell at him, opening the door, she caught sight of the two sleeping figures.

Derek was in his back with his arm wrapped around Scott's shoulders, face in Scott's hair. Scott was on his side, head over Derek's heart, arms around Derek's waist and cuddled close to the wolf.

Derek stirred as he heard the door open and saw Melissa staring at both him and Scott. He gave her and awkward wave and glanced at Scott with a smile.

"Hey Derek. Can you wake Scott up? I need to tell you boys something." She said sitting in her sons rolly chair. She got a call earlier from Allison.

Derek nodded and gently shook Scott. The tired teenager groaned and rolled on his other side.

"Go away." He whined.

Shake Shake Shake

"Staaaaaaap!" He whined again.

"Scott Tyler McCall get your ass up right now!" Melissa called. Scott jerked up with half closed eyes. he sighed and yawned, curling into Derek's side except rubbing sleep outta his eyes.

"What?"

"I got a call from Allison this morning."

Both Scott and Derek looked up confused.

"Why?"

"She wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date-"

"No." Derek interrupted. Scott who was still half asleep gave a confused look.

"Huh?"z

"No. You are not going on a date with Allison." Derek said with a stern voice.

"Of course not! Besides she's dating Isaac. Go back to sleep." Scott yawned and closed his eyes.

"Scott Tyler don't you dare go back to sleep!" Melissa said, annoyed she was being interrupted. Scott groaned with irritation.

"WHY DO YOU PEOPLE HATE ME AND MY SLEEP!" He whimpered sitting up again, glaring at his mum.

"As I was saying! She wanted to k ow if you wanted to go on a date with her and Isaac."

"Wait. She wanted me to be the...third wheel?" Scott asked, disbelief in his voice.

"No! A double date. She wants you to bring someone." She made an obvious face towards Derek who raised an eyebrow.

"Really? Huh....weird." Scott yawned again. "Can I go back to sleep?"

Melissa chuckled. "Yeah go back to sleep." And left the room. Derek looked at Scott.

"So are we going?" He asked. Scott groaned again and turned on his back, facing Derek.

"Sure, I mean. We have to tell them at some point right?" Derek nodded before laying down next to Scott, liking how he curls up to him almost immediately.

"So our second date is a double date huh?"

"I'll have Allison text me the details ok? Sleep now. Date later." Derek chuckled at his young mate and slept as well.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Scott later received note that they were going to the roller ring.

To: Allison :)~

From: Scott ;)

The Roller Ring? R u sure u want me and my date to go w/ u and Isaac?

From: Allison :)~

To: Scott ;)

Yep Tots!! It's gonna be soooo much fun! Actually it was Isaacs idea

To: Allison :)~

From: Scott ;)

Really? Wow ok then See u lates yeah?

From: Allison :)~

To: Scott ;)

Defiantly

Scott decided to tell Derek who went home to get ready...reluctantly.

From: Scottie <3

To: DerBear :3

Heyyyyy we are going to the Skating Ring!

To: Scottie <3

From: DerBear :3

I can't skate

From: Scottie <3

To: DerBear :3

Don't worry! I will be there 2 ctch u when u fall love!

To: Scottie <3

From: DerBear :3

Cheesy McCall real Cheesy!

From: Scottie <3

To: DerBear :3

U luv it! when r u coming ovr?

To: Scottie <3

From: DerBear :3

Oh hush McCall! And right now

From: Scottie <3

To: DerBear :3

Whtvr u say DerBear but hurry up ok? I miss u

To: Scottie <3

From: DerBear :3

Ok ok I'm here and don't call me that Scottie

From: Scottie <3

To: DerBear :3

:p

"Wow. Sticking your tongue out at me Scott? Real Mature." A rough voice chuckled. Scott smiled and hugged Derek, kissing his cheek.

"Exactly why I did it. Lets go!" Scott pulled Derek down stairs, shouting a goodbye to his mother and into Derek's Camaro.

"When can I drive?"

"Hmmm never."

"Party pooper." Scott pouted. Derek smiled but kept driving.

This would be a fun night.

A/N: This is a short chapter sorry I'm making them shorter to fit more parts in. Bye!