The Girl Who Knew To Much

A/N: I couldnt think of anything to do for The Visionary so i just skipped it and went to this one....hope you enjoy.

------

Scott was in the car with Stiles when they pulled up to Beacon Hill's Hospital. Allison was already waiting outside with Lydia who was pacing back and forth. Scott got out of the car and Stiles already started asking her questions.

"Where is she?"

"Over here." Allison answered.

"Lydia?"

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

"You found a dead body?!" Stiles spazzed. Scott slowly tuned out of the conversation as a scent the of blood filtered into his nose. Looking around cautiously Scott finally came and looked at the Beacon Hills High School Sign.

"Guys...I found the body..."

XXX

Scott was in Mrs. Blake's class, ignoring her as usual and turned to Stiles.

"I think i can get to Ethan. I'm pretty sure i can make him talk." Stiles looked at Scott incredulously.

"What do you want to do that for?"

"The Druids are Emissaries right? So what it the Darach was an Emissary to the Alpha's?" Scott muttered back to him.

"Okay, First of all, I cannot believe we have gotten to the point of where a sentence like what if the Darach was and Emissary to the Alpha's? Actually makes sense to me. Second of all, we are going to have a huge problem getting to Ethan." Stiles complained.

"What's that?"

"Going through Aiden." Stiles sighed. "Ever since he's been back at school, their always together. How are we going to separate them?" Scott looked at Stiles with the same idea face that mirrored the other and they both turned to Lydia. She looked up and sighed.

"What now?"

XXX

Scott and Stiles corned Ethan in the stairway.

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know i wont kill another?" Ethan asked, gaze wavering to Stiles then back to Scott.

"Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna break off an extra large branch of Mountain Ash, wrap it in Wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe and shove it up your freaking-" Stiles freaked out before getting cut off by Scott.

"Whoa, Stiles, ok. We get it. " Scott turned back to Ethan. "We are talking to you because we know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And if you were asked to again, i know you wouldn't do it."