Why did this happen...?

Scott felt tears trap themselves onto his cheeks. Really...really... Ms.Blake? Why her? Maybe because she gives him gifts Scott can't afford... maybe because she's a girl. Maybe...Maybe...

Scott ran all the way to his house and was surprised to see his mum home.

"Mum?" he asked softly. She turned and looked at Scott in shock before frowning at her sons tears.

"What happened Scott?" she asked, wiping away his tears.

"D-Derek...he was k-kissing Ms.Blake..." Scott whimpered. Melissa frowned. She could see Derek wouldn't hurt Scott on purpose so why did he? Scott shook his head and went to his room.

His phone started ringing and Derek's face popped up. Scott ignored the call and sighed. His phone started ringing again, instead with Stiles' face.

"Hello?" He sniffed.

"Scott where the hell are you? Wait are you crying?! Scott!!" Stiles' started to panic.

"Ask M-Ms.Blake. And ask if s-stealing someone's b-boyfriend is really w-what she thought it would be like!" And Scott hung up. Stiles stared at his phone before sprinting into Ms.Blake's room where Derek was yelling at her In Front of the students.

"Derek!" Stiles shouted.

Derek turned and looked at Stiles. He could see the hurt and pain in his eyes. He turned back to Ms.Blake.

"Leave me alone! Just because we saved your life doesn't mean Im in love with you!" And huffed walking away with Stiles in tow.

"Where is Scott?" Derek demanded immediately. "I called him but he didn't answer."

"OF COURSE HE DIDN'T ANSWER DIPSHIT! HE JUST SAW HIS BOYFRIEND KISSING HIS ARCH NEMESIS!!!" Stiles yelled, glaring at Derek.

"I know..." Derek said quietly looking away. He didn't want Stiles to see his tears.

"*sigh* he's at his house crying." Derek whipped his head toward Stiles before running off. Scott and Crying doesn't go together. Scott is strong and would never cry for this... that means he really cared.

Why did Derek care so much? He never cared so much about someone before. Sure he would want to protect them but crying over them was a little much... besides Paige that is. So why did he care so much about Scott? He knew he liked Scott's smile, his crooked jaw, his voice and just being plain old Scott. He liked Scott that way. He loved him. Woah wait a second... he...he loves Scott...He is in love with Scott McCall... Wow and if that doesn't make him feel any guiltier then what would?!?!?!? DAMMIT.

When Derek arrived at Scott's window he saw the boy curled up in blankets and his eyes closed, sleeping. Derek could hear him sniffle here and there.

Derek opened Scott's window and carefully came inside the room. He could see tear tracks on his cheeks and his eyes were swollen. Derek leaned down an places a soft kiss in Scott's temple before discarding his jeans and t shirt and hopping in beside Scott, holding him close.

"DerBear?" Scott's rough voice asked.

"Hey Scottie, I'm here..."

"Why? Shouldn't you be with Ms.Blake?" Scott scoffed, trying to get out of Derek's grip now as tears started resurfacing. He didn't know why he was acting like this...seriously. Derek gripped onto his waist tightly.

"Scott. Scott I'm not letting you go." Derek huffed, burring his face into Scott's neck.

"Not again." he whispered.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Scott didn't know how to act at the moment. He saw Derek kissing his teacher after he found out a horrible relisation. He was in love with Derek.

He didn't know how or why but...he did. It confused him, excited him, worried him and angered him. He was full of mixed messages. Scott sighed and turned around to face Derek.

"Why does it matter...? You can't lose me that easy." Scott gave a half smile.

"But I almost did. Scott I don't want to hurt you but somehow I do anyway..."

"Der...i-" He was cut off bye Derek's outburst.

"I LOVE YOU SCOTT."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N:Sorry it took so long! I've been having a rough week...but here it is so enjoy and I'm sorry if it sucks.