I thought you were dead?! No? Im gonna kill you!

Derek had been fidgety all day. Scott Still didn't know he was alive. He decided to text Isaac.

XXX

BEEP BEEP BEPP

Isaac's phone alerted him on a new text. Opening up his phone he glanced down and frowned profoundly.

Come to the loft -Derek

A small bubble of hope rose in Isaacs stomach before it quickly turned soiled and white rage bursted through his chest. He quickly left the McCall house but not before checking out Scott.

He was on his bed, face down, sleeping. But Scott's face was scrunched up in discomfort and he saw a small tear come out of his eye. Isaac growled lowly and quickly ran to the loft, avoiding traffic.

XXX

Derek was looking out his window when the loft door suddenly flew open. He turned his head and faced his beta and smiled alittle.

"Hey Is-"

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Isaac screamed at him and walked closer till they were nose to nose. Derek was startled as he stared at Isaacs angered face.

Isaac took a step back and shook his head before growling at Derek, wolfed out. Derek frowned and took a small step back. Isaac launched himself at Derek, hitting and scratching every piece of available skin he could, trying to tear Derek apart.

Derek gripped Isaacs shoulder and gave a low warning growl when the kid threw himself at Derek, hugging him.

"I thought you were dead. I thought you were fucking dead!" Isaac whimpered before pulling away.

"I'm calling Stiles."

After a few rings Stiles answered.

"Hey Isaac what's up?"

"Hey, where are you?" Isaac replied as the phone went to speaker.

"I'm with Scott at...Scotts. Im giving him a bath." Stiles said with a small sigh. Derek frowned. He heard Stiles say something along the line of 'say hi.'

"Hi Isaac.." Scott said, his voice shallow and low. Derek watched as Isaac gave a small smile though they couldn't see it.

"Hey buddy. How've you been? Does you side hurt?"

"Nah...I'm ok..." Scott was lying. It was clear as day to tell.

"Ok. I will check on you later, how does that sound?" Isaac asked and glanced at Derek.

"Thank you." Scott said in a small voice. Isaac quickly started talking to Stiles.

"Hey Stiles, you need to come to the loft. I need to show you something."

"I-I can't Isaac. Im watching Scott right now." came the others reply.

"Stiles, it's about Derek." Isaac whispered. It was silent on the other end when Stiles voice rang through.

"Ill be over in a few. Let me put Scott down. Hey by the way, can you get some food? He hasn't eaten anything yet."

"Sure." Isaac answered and hung up. Derek looked at Isaac with confusion.

"What's wrong with Scott?"

"Maybe you would have known if you told us you were alive!" Isaac hissed before siting down, staring at the door. Derek frowned deeper at his beta and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry Isaac."

"You shouldn't be telling me that, you should be telling Scott." Isaac huffed. True to his word, Stiles came in a few minutes later.