Blue is the most Human Color

Derek woke up with a flash, his mind zoomed and he saw white for a second.

Kali kicked him away from Deucalion as a fight started. He heard the twins attack Isaac when his mate's roar sounded through the abandoned room and Scott started to fight as well.

Derek shook his head as he stood. His wounds were openly bleeding. His vision blurred and he wheezed.

Ennis attacked Boyd and Cora getting cries of pain to elect out of them. Kali stood on Cora's throat and Boyd was laying on the ground.

"Kill him. The rest can leave." He heard Deucalion state but all he got in his head were Scott's pain filled yells.

"It's pack or family Derek." Kali scoffed. He heard a growl that was low behind him and a stuttered breath.

"Or maybe it's your mate Derek." Derek whirled around and stared at the twin wolf who clutched around Scott tightly.

Derek felt a hammering head ache come on him and he groaned. He fell somewhat backwards on top of something and hit his head lightly in the ground.

Light danced in everyone's vision as the sound of pulling string echoed in his ears. Allison. Suddenly a loud growlish roar bounced off the walls. Scott. And it had answering howl. Scott and Ennis ran at each other and finally knocked together.

It was a loud booming sound, Scott pushed the Alpha away. Derek remembers being shocked when he saw his little mate, his small submissive mate, have bloody red eyes.

Derek looked under him and frowned. Ennis was there, eyes closed. He attacked his mate. His Mate! Derek was pissed but was to weak to do anything. He stood up again and started making his way out.

Derek felt anger pulse his body and attacked Ennis. Ennis retaliated quickly by scratching him am they stumbled not noticing how close the edge was to their tumbling body. He remembers seeing Scott struggle to get up, to help him and he wanted to yell at him to leave. Scott attacked Ennis once more and they fell backwards. Derek watched as Scott had a look of shock on his face as he reaches for him. Derek yelled to Scott in his head.

"I love you Scott!"

And Isaac pulled his mate away before everything went black.

Derek limped toward the school. He needed someone to take him to his loft. He knew Scott wouldn't be their because of his Cross Country game.

He noticed the familiar car of Jennifer Blake and saw her walk in before he came over. His vision blurred as he came to her car. He knew Scott would hate this. He would hate this a lot but since Jennifer had a devoted love for him, he knew she would take care if him.

He stumbled more, feeling faint and put a bloody hand in her car window. She jumped and looked at him in worry and his mind blacked out and he felt himself falling again. Except he wasn't thinking about saying goodbye or death. He was falling into the bed with Scott cuddling into his side, fast asleep. He fell asleep to.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter. But it basically covered Dereks POV.