Double Dates Part 3

Scott walked with Derek around the skating ring a few times laughing and just having fun. Scott ran into Chelsea a few times and it was awkward. Derek showed his possessive side the whole time.

"Der, I'm tired." Scott whined, resting his head on Derek's shoulder.

"And?"

"Um well... uhhhh...."

"Exactly." Derek chuckled, kissing Scott's forehead before standing up.

"I'll be right back." And Derek left to the bathroom. Derek noticed a group of girls staring at him and giggling. Oh boy. Both boys being hit on in the same night? Not what Derek expected on their second date.

When Derek came outta the bathroom he immediately spotted Scott chatting with Isaac. He was laughing and Derek admired him from afar. He felt someone tap his shoulder.

Derek turned looking at a brunette girl, much like Allison though Allison was prettier (no offense to the girl) and taken.

"Hey sexy!" the girl giggled.

"Leave me alone." Derek huffed, making his way towards Scott. The girl stopped him.

"Look I was dared to do this so I'm gonna talk to you and you can stop being a dick ok?" She asked rudely.

"I'm on a date!" Derek growled, eyes turned to Scott who was staring at them with an unreadable expression.

"Huh? With who? I don't see your girlfriend anywhere."

"Who said anything about having a girlfriend?" Derek huffed, eyes staying on Scott who just looked down and away.

"Wait your gay?" Derek nodded, wanting to go over to Scott.

"Why is it all the cute boys are either taken or gay?!" (A/n: Sooo true) the girl whined, walking away. Derek just rolled his eyes went over to Scott.

"Scott?" he asked. Scott met his eyes quickly before looking back down.

"Hey, are you ok?"

Instead on an answer he was met full on by a kiss. Scott's lips nipped and sucked Derek's as he put all his emotion into it. Derek kissed Scott back with just as much force.Derek lightly pushed Scott against the wall next to the booth they were seated at and and kissed harder. Scott tangled his fingers into Derek's hair and scratched at Derek's shirt, raking his nails along Derek's back. Scott tugged at Derek's hair and he opened his mouth and let Derek's tongue in. Derek moaned with pleasure as he explored Scott's mouth. Scott timidly touched Derek's tongue with his own and both men groaned. A cough and the lack of oxygen cut the couple off.

"So uh...ok I can accept this." Isaac's voiced his thoughts. Scott looked from around Derek at Isaac and Allison. Isaac had wide eyes while Allison was beet red.

"Thanks. I told you he was my date." Scott chuckled. Derek buried his head I to Scott's neck, nuzzling and nipping gently at it.

Allison pulled Isaac away so Scott and Derek could have their moment.

"Not that I didn't like that kiss because I did like really did but why did you?"

Derek asked his flushing mate.

"I uh... Heard the girls giggling about you and I didn't like it uhum...and then that other girl tried flirting with you and I wanted to show them that yes your incredibly sexy but your mine." Scott said blushing at his possessive actions, pecking Derek's lips.

Derek chuckled kissing Scott's forehead.

"You think I'm sexy?"

"Incredibly sexy."

"Nothing compared to you McCall." Derek laughed and Scott chuckled.

"Flirt."

"I try I try.

"Cocky git."

"Only for you babe." Derek dragged Scott up and pulled him back towards the ring. They skated a few more laps before both couples decided to go home.

As Derek came back to the McCall house, Scott dragged Derek to the bed before kissing him heatedly again.

"Scott." Derek mumbled between their lips.

"You have school tomorrow."

"Don't care."

"I do."

"Part pooper." Scott huffed climbing of Derek but laying beside him for a while before closing his eyes.

"Tonight was fun ya?"

"If you don't count the hits of girls then totally!" Derek agreed.

"I'm gonna tell the rest I the pack tomorrow."

"Ok."

"Night Scottie."

"Night DerBear."