Chapter 3- Live 💦

Chapter 3

The low light in my room made it much easier to hide my face. I positioned my phone downward so the only thing in the frame was my body, my eyes doubled as I seen the viewers flooding in. I laughed a little at the comments, mostly from the people who had been following me from the beginning.

PJimin: Fuck I never thought you'd do a live. I'm so glad I stayed in tonight.

Worldwide_j: Look at those beautiful breasts....ah What do you have in store for us beautiful?

Appa_Yoongi: Touch your kitten for Daddy

I let my hands glide up and down my body as I let out a giggle reading the newest comments that popped up. I cupped my left breast and tweaked my hard nipple making myself whimper.

I was needier than I had thought, I glanced over and seen the money sign popping up like crazy. I was confused, I didn't know people could send you money during a live?

And then his name popped up

Daddy_Jeon has joined your live

I gasped earning more comments to flood in as well as money signs. I was really feeling myself now, I especially was eager to see what Jungkook would do.

So I let my hand wonder down my body and slipped it into my mesh panties. I slid my fingers up and down my slit and let out a breathy moan as my fingertips brushed over my sensitive bud.

PJimin: fuck baby I'm so hard

Hoseok: how about taking those off and giving us a better view

Worldwide_j: I would devour you beautiful

My cheeks flushed as I read the comments but still there wasn't any from Jungkook.

"You want to see more?"

I moaned really working my bud, the desperation in my voice really sent them.

The comments flew in so fast I could barely read them. I quickly disposed of my panties now fully on display for all these strangers to see.

Thank god I just got a fresh wax.

A sudden thrill rushed through me, this was exhilarating and so incredibly hot. I parted my legs wider for all to see as I slowly let my fingers tease my entrance. Making myself whimper.

Daddy_Jeon: So wet....finger fuck yourself for Daddy NOW

And there it was, I felt my walls throb as I read the words on the screen and instantly shoved two fingers inside my tight entrance. I moaned softly as I slowly pumped them in and out of me, letting my walls contract themselves around my fingers.

I was getting lost in myself as the knot in my stomach grew. My breath was heavy and my cheeks were flush as I craved for more. I was chasing my orgasm at this point, so lost in wanting to feel that sweet release.

I reached for my vibrator and quickly turned it on, the sound instantly making my legs weak. I placed the tip of the vibrating length against my ball of nerves and moaned loudly. My body rising with goosebumps as the new sensation pushed me that much further to my edge.

I glanced down at my phone and seen Jungkook's comment again

Daddy_Jeon: Cum for me princess

I gasped as I continued to fuck myself thinking of his length being the one inside me and sure enough I was finally hitting my high.

My eyes rolled back as my cream slipped down and out of my parted lips, dripping down my vibrator and onto my bed sheets. I moaned a few more times feeling overwhelmed with satisfaction.

After a short moment I sat up and grabbed my phone bring it closer to my face but only letting my lips show.

"Thanks for watching" I whispered biting at my lower lip before turning the live off.

"Holy shit" I laughed as I realized what I just did. Rolling over and giggling into my pillows as I tried to catch my breath.

My phone started going off and I smiled. The notifications were flying in and not only that the money...the amount I made from that live video is what I would make in a months paycheck maybe more "Holy shit" I breathed again.

I opened my profile once more and seen my follower count going up by the minute. I smiled knowing that meant more money for me later on, I then opened my DMs and seen the message I had been waiting for.

But before I clicked on the message another face caught my attention, I opened the message and smiled as I read the message

Worldwide_j: You are so beautiful, thank you so much for finally putting on a show for us. Your even more gorgeous than I imagined.

I laughed knowing this guy was most likely not genuine and just got excited about finally seeing me fully naked.

You: Thanks for watching, but you've never even seen me so how do you know I'm beautiful?

I smiled satisfied with my challenging response. I clicked his profile and then it all clicked, he was one of the guys that was with Jungkook at the cafe. Fuck he was handsome.

Worldwide_j: Trust me I just can tell, I've been an admirer for a while now. I must say I'm surprised you actually went live. You've always seemed so shy and more reserved

You: oh have you now? Well maybe you don't know me as well as you thought

Although he was right this whole night I wasn't being myself but a huge part of me rather enjoyed it. I wanted to be risky and bad I was tired of playing it safe all the time, sure I posted sexy photos but even that wasn't a big enough thrill. It was nothing like how I felt moments ago.

Worldwide_j: Hmm you may be right Beautiful, how about we change that? I'd love to actually take you out.

My heart raced as I read the words on the screen. Did he actually want to take me out? Or was this a ploy to sleep with me? Not like I would mind, I wasn't opposed to one night stands but I've never actually had one either...fuck he was so cute.

Would it be totally insane to say yes to this guy? I mean he seemed normal at the cafe...do I dare risk it?

You: Sure...why not