Chapter 7 - Suspicions

Romeo's POV

Carmela's words were a sharp punch in the gut as it dawned on me that I had sent my mother to Canada to my grandfather's. I needed to get there to see if she were okay, I needed to know she was safe. I burst through the door nearly falling through it as my speed hadn't slowed enough to walk properly through the door and stumbled. I regained my balance as Timo's arm supported me. "What's going on?" He questioned but I didn't answer. I needed my phone, but didn't know where I had left it, I thought it might be in the kitchen on the dining room table, so I went that way in hopes of finding it quickly. "My phone, Where's my phone?" I questioned them as I searched the dining table. "Here." Melanie said picking it up from under a pizza box lid and handed it to me. I dialled my mothers number.

As it rang, I became more and more worked up. Why wasn't she answering. "Figlio?" My mother's voice sounded on the other end of the phone. I thanked the heavens that she was alright. "Madre, stai bene?" She heard the panic in my voice. "What's wrong Romeo?" She questioned confusion in her voice. "Just checking in." I tried to sound upbeat. "Why are you panting like an idiot then?" She was annoyed, I could hear it in her voice. "I've been running on the beach with Cammy." It wasn't a total lie. I have been running and I was on the beach with Cammy. "Oh, how is my soon to be daughter-in-law? I cant wait to finally meet her when all this unpleasant business is done with." Well, at least she wasn't annoyed with me anymore. "She's good, amazing even. She kicked some ass today and put Enzo in his place." Cammy bit her lip as I complimented her. "You better be treating her right figlio or else she will put you in your place too." She threatened. "Of course madre. Just be careful. Cammy's grandfather may well be in Canada too." I said warning her and she hung up.

"What was all that about?" Cammy asked me once I'd put the phone down. "My mother is in Canada and I panicked because you said your grandfather could be there too." Realisation dawned on everyone's faces. "Is she okay?" Cammy nervously asked. I could laugh at my own panic. "Yes, she is giving me hell." Enzo slapped me on the back. "Well now that worry is out the way. I think it's time for some shots." No one protested, we all needed one or two after the week we have each had. "Cheers, and welcome to our two new members." We all tapped our glasses together and downed our drinks.

Valentina's POV

After Romeo's phone call to me I had to look as if he was just checking in, which he was, but his little warning too me had to go unknown. I looked up and dead into the cold, hatred filled grey eyes of Stefano. Romeo's grandfather. He's an evil tyrant that has no respect for anyone but himself. Since I arrived here, he has had me cooking, cleaning and even made me scrub his bathroom. He was treating me as his personal slave. I couldn't stand the man, but I would keep the peace and continue to do as I'm told but I wouldn't forget. "How is my grandson?" he said smugly at me. "Carmela is still alive, if that's what you're really asking." He nodded with a look of disinterest on his face, but I knew he was very interested. I had a feeling that he was the one that put the bounty on Carmela's head to miss lead Romeo, but I had no proof to support my theory, yet.

Carmela's POV

I could barely keep my eyes open after such an eventful filled day. "Come on." Romeo said as he put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me up from the sofa. "Let's go to bed." He supported my weight while holding me to his side as we went up the stairs.

We entered our bedroom and he guided me into the bathroom as I'd told him I needed to pee. He left me to do my business and brush my teeth. Once I was done, I stripped out of my clothes to examine my body in the mirror. A few new deep purple bruises dotted across my body and a perfect purple handprint around my neck was visible alongside the other yellowing bruises Enzo had left. I shook my head I looked ridiculous. I walked out of the bathroom in just my underwear to a bedroom lit with candles and Romeo led on the bed in all his naked glory.

I couldn't help but laugh. "What have you done?" I asked sarcastically. "Shut up and come here." I slowly dragged my tired feet towards the bed as he got off the bed to greet me. He knelt down in front of me and presented me with my engagement ring. "I promise I wont make you doubt me ever again. We will face everything that comes at us together side by side." Sincerity evident in his eyes. I smiled and held out my hand for him to put my ring back in it's rightful place. "I don't mind if you on top rather than by my side." I said seductively as I bit my lip. He quickly got to my way of thinking and picked me up and threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. Kissing me as if we were still outside, he kissed down my neck, I winced a little due to the bruises, but he didn't stop placing kisses all over my neck and shoulder and continuing down to my breasts. He released the clasp that was at the front and groaned as they was bared. "God you are so gorgeous." He complimented as he licked his lips thinking about all the things he wanted to do in this moment.

His lips had spent far to long away from mine. I pulled him back down to me by wrapping my legs around his body. As his lips claimed mine his hands started roaming over my body moving his hands a cupping my breast in his hand playing with my nipples. My body arched just enough away from his for him to use his hand to move my underwear to one side and start playing with my clit. Moans escaped my lips between kisses. Oh god, this is exactly what I wanted from him and more. His touch started to feel too good, my body started to writhe under him. "Not yet." He said as he stopped what he was doing abruptly. I was not impressed, I wanted to cum and I wanted to cum hard. "Why did you stop?" I asked him frustrated. He didn't reply but started to slide my underwear down and off my ankles, discarding them onto the floor. "Non voglio che tu cum ancora, ti voglio sul punto fino a quando non si può prendere più e poi ti farò aspettare un po' 'di più." He knew I couldn't resist his mother tongue. I dug my fingers into the quilt, trying to subdue my frustration but it didn't work. As he leaned over me, he surprisingly licked over my clit one, bringing all the sensation I was trying desperately to calm flooding back in an instant.

"Stop teasing me." I said desperately. "No." Was all he replied. I moved to turn my body over, but he caught me and pinned my hips to the mattress, and pulled me to the edge of the bed while he stood on the floor in front of my spread legs. He leant over my body and nibbled at my extremely hard nipples, sensations again flared in my wet core as he did this. He continued to bite and suck them, marking them as his. What made it worse was that his dick lightly rubbed over me each time he moved, I knew he felt it just as I did because he groaned.

"I'm so wet for you. I know you can feel it. Don't you want to play?" I was goading him, making him want to fuck me as I wanted him too. "Not yet." He teased me again by using his fingers and plunging them deep inside me, stroking my walls. My eyes rolled into the back of my head with pleasure but as before it was over too soon. Before he could stop me, I grabbed hold of him and worked my hand over his long hard shaft quickly. He was groaning loudly I could tell he was getting excited, his breathing quickened, and he bit down on his own balled up fist, trying to remain in control of himself. But just like he did to me I stopped and lead back down on the bed as if I hadn't done anything to him. He was breathing heavily now calming himself like I had to before. "Not yet." I teased him with his own words. His eyes were seething and full of lust and need. Without warning he pushed into me hard, his eyes flickered with a burst of desire. "Non ne avrò mai abbastanza di come ti senti." He muttered under his breathe, starting to slowly thrust in and out of me. His movements starting to deepen and go faster as he lifted my hips upwards, his grip on my skin tightening. "Fuck yes." And "Oh my god." Were the only things I could say as my climax was building quickly.

My walls tightened around his dick and we both knew I was about to cum, he started to go harder pound faster into me as I lost control and screamed his name. He continued to thrust into me prolonging my pleasure but soon releasing his own load into me slowing down until he completely stopped panting with the biggest grin on his face. I noticed a slight glean of sweat over his perfect chest and abs as the candlelight flickered. He lowered his lips down to mine and kissed me at length before pulling out of me and walking to the bathroom needing to clean up.

********************

Figlio – Son

Madre, stai bene? – Mother are you alright?

Non voglio che tu cum ancora, ti voglio sul punto fino a quando non si può prendere più e poi ti farò aspettare un po' 'di più. - I don't want you to cum yet, I want you on the verge until you can't take anymore and then I'll make you wait some more.

Non ne avrò mai abbastanza di come ti senti. - I'll never get enough of how you feel.