☆彡1 ☆彡

I am (y/n) (l/n) raised in a beautiful village near a large green grassy mountain. And this is how...I met my world.

...

"(y/n)... (y/n)..." a whisper... who's there? Who dares to wake me from my pleasant slumber!?

"(Y/N)!"

I woke up startled.

"Hnnnng... what..?" I said rubbing my eyes. "I had a really good dream..!" I pouted, crossing my arms.

The woman giggled, she placed both hands on your cheeks, leaned down and kissed your forehead.

"Eeee!" I laugh, squirming away from my mother showering me with kisses.

"Mommy stop it!!" I giggled, shoving her face away.

She laughed, I loved her laugh. It brought out how kind she was, You could literally tell the kind of person she was just by listening to her laugh.

"Hey! We're gonna go to the market today alright? I'm making Omurice! Your favorite!" She beamed, pinching your cheeks.

"Yay! Yay! Yay! Can we go now can we go now?! Can Kyou come too?!" I ask hope filled my eyes, I jumped up and down.

"of course." my mom nodded.

Kyou is my best friend. We met in the forest in the mountains by a river stream. I was wading in the water, trying to catch the fish that swam by. I really wanted to take one home as a pet, but of course, mom wouldn't let me, even if I did catch one. Anywho, I got lost chasing a fish up the river, I was so determined to catch that fish I forgot about my mom. I didn't know where I was. I was shaking, darting my head to hope my mother was somewhere anywhere. But she wasn't. I thought all was lost until I heard a voice, I looked upstream and saw 2 young boys, one about 7 and the other about 10. I was 8. They noticed me too. The older one ran up to me noticing how scared I was.

"What's wrong? Are you lost are you okay?" The boy said.
"My mommy! I-I can't find her! I was chasing a fishy and lost her! I... I didn't mean to..!" You started crying.
"It's okay, you didn't mean to lose her, we'll help you find her, what's your name?" He asked patting me on the shoulder.
"I'm... (y-y/n).." I said wiping my tears getting a good look at his face.

He had messy light brown hair with hazel eyes. His eyes were a bit small but filled with emotions. I guess you could say he looked cute.

"Hi (y/n)! I'm Kyou! And this is my younger brother Aru!" Kyou pointed a finger at Aru.

Aru looked pretty similar to Kyou, just skinnier, nerdier...

The 3 of us eventually figured out the way to mom. Mom was relieved, she gave me a big hug and thanked the boys for finding me and bringing me back. She actually proposed inviting them to dinner later tonight. And the boys agreed and looked forward to it.

So we all had dinner, mom, me, Kyou, Aru, and their mom and dad too. I don't really have a dad, never did. He died when I was a baby. He was killed by a demon. But it's fine, I never really knew him anyway, of course, I wish I did though. Anyway, after dinner, the boys and I played a bit. Kyou and I got along fairly well. We played a bunch of games, like tag and hide and seek, me and Kyou were the most competitive, I got so mad whenever he found me and tagged me so easily. I introduced him to reading, he thought reading was boring but I find it quite entertaining. I showed him my most favorite book: Beauty and the Beast.

He found it boring, I told him maybe it's just not his genre, maybe he'd be into action or comedy. I was into romance. Oh, Imagine! Being snatched up in the hands of a beautiful yet ferocious man. That's my dream! I want someone just like the beast in beauty and the beast. I want to love him despite his impurities. I feel like that kind of love is beautiful.