☆彡20 ☆彡

You wake up to Inosuke staring at you.

"Goodmorning..." you grumble and sit up rubbing your eyes.

"You feel better?" Inosuke says.

"What are you talking about? I'm fine." You say opening your eyes.

Then you realize your in the same bed together.

"W-WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT HAPPENED WHY ARENT I IN MY BED?" You yell.

"CALM DOWN, YOU WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND SAID YOU HAD A NIGHTMARE." Inosuke yells back.

"I- I did?" You question.

"Yeah, you said you wanted to cuddle? Whatever that means." Inosuke smirks.

"Ah.. um.. o-okay.. did anything else happen?" You say.

"Nah, you just hugged me a lot, it took a bit for me to sleep with all your moving around." He groaned.

"Ah... okay." You mumble.

"Well.. I'm going to get dressed and then we should get some breakfast and head to the corps." You inform, holding up a finger.

"Yeah okay, I'll do the same." He says and gets out of bed and stretches.

You get out of bed as well and head to the restroom to change.

So.. day one of you and Inosuke as a couple huh? You wonder how it's going to go. Normally people take it slow, but damn that kiss last night was beyond taking it slow. It was so passionate. God just thinking about it makes you blush.

You finally finish changing and exit the restroom. Inosuke is by the door waiting on you. He surprisingly has his mask off this time.

"Woah this is new, why aren't you wearing your mask?" You smile.

Inosuke blushes, "I want to see you more clearly." He simply says.

"Aw, how sweet." You smile. "You know, I like you a lot better with it off, it's nice to see your face you know." You giggle and ruffle his hair.

"Y-yeah. I like yours too." He grumbles.

It's funny seeing him without his mask, he makes the cutest facial expressions when he's flustered.

"Alright, to the corps!" You smile and grab Inosuke's hand.

                                              ...

You both finish breakfast, it was funny, you snatched his food and ate it a few times just to piss him off. You loved whenever he got mad at you and snatched some of yours.

Now you both were on the way to the corps, it's a ways a way from your town so it's a 3 days trip. Tanjiro and Zenitsu should be there by tonight.

"So!" You say breaking the silence.

"I realized something about you last night." You said.

Inosuke glances at you.

"We've actually met before final selection." You state.

"I know." Inosuke says calmly.

"WHAT?! YOU KNEW ALL THIS TIME AND NEVER TOLD ME?!" You shout.

"I THOUGHT YOU KNEW!" He yelled back.

"NO I DIDNT!" You screeched.

"I thought it was a dream I had. I never thought it was real, but then last night I remembered that it wasn't a dream, it was real life." You said.