☆彡37 ☆彡

"Over here!" You point.

"This room, I'm guaranteed my sword is in here." You say.

"Damn, this place is full of stuff." Inosuke says in awe.

"I think they're collections from demon slayers she killed, I found my dads robe in here." You say.

You look around at the blades trying to identify which one is yours.

"Here it is!" You smile and grab it.

"Cmon, let's beat this witch,  Monitsu and Gonpachiro are probably dying back there." Inosuke informs.

"Yes of course!" You say running ahead of Inosuke.

"(Y/n)...wait." Inosuke says and grabs your hand.

You turn around and tilt your head in curiosity, waiting for what he wants to tell you.

"....just.. don't let go of my hand... I don't want to loose you again...." Inosuke says shyly.

You smile and nod.

"Of course!" You say softly.

                                             ...

"You both are pathetic. You have no chance against me!" Yui cackles. "Your little tactic of defeating me won't work!" She smiles evilly.

"GUESS WHOS BACK LOSERS!!" Inosuke yells, jumping into the air hand in hand with you.

"What the... How?! How did you wake her from her droplet hypnosis?!" Yui says angry and confused.

"True loves kiss~" you smirk.

"Yeah all your junk about love leading to suffering is bullshit!" Inosuke smirks.

"Idiots idiots idiots..!" Yui yells.

"Blood demon art, droplet disintegration!"

Instead of slitting her wrists she completely cuts off her hands, they gush her toxic blood, everywhere.

"Everyone behind me!" You shout.

"Flower breathing, second form, honorable shadow plum!"

You deflect her attacks. Not a single drop of her blood gets on anybody.

"Ohoho, you think your so smart~" Yui laughs.

"Truth is (y/n) dearie, you're weak! Just like your parents! You couldn't beat me last time, I doubt you will now! I'm done with you, I'll make sure you see your parents in hell!!" She screams.

"Blood demon art, army manife-"

"So sorry I'm late!!" A voice says out of nowhere.

It's Mitsuri the love Hashira.

"Ehehe~ I noticed you all went to defeat a demon moon on your own, i was worried so I tagged along shortly after you left the corps! I was following you!" Mitsuri smiles shyly.

"Great to have you! We need your help!" Tanjiro says.

"Honored to be here~ you know I would have been here earlier but there was a mochi stand nearby and you know how much I love Sakura mochi so I had to ha-" Mitsuri rambles.

"YES YES WHAT A LOVELY FAMILY REUNION BUT DO YOU THINK NOW IS THE TIME FOR THAT?!" Yui yells.

"You interrupted my story..." Mitsuri pouts. "Hmph! How rude..." she grumbles pulling out her sword.

"Love breathing, second form, love pangs!"

Mitsuri slashes her arms off continuously everytime they regrow.