☆彡3 ☆彡

"Huh? He's gone..?" You look around. Inosuke is knowhere in sight. "He was just here..." you mumble to yourself.

"I'm... such a crybaby..." you say walking inside rubbing your eyes.

You were always a crybaby, you got so emotional over little things. You wish you could just toughen up, be someone strong... like... Inosuke. This is another reason you wanted to become a demon slayer, to stop being so weak. You wanted to change.

You yawned "Today was weird... I'm probably dreaming." You shrug and nuzzle yourself in your bedsheets.

You immediately fell asleep.

                                             ...

You wake up to the birds singing. You yawn and sit up. "That was a weird dream..." you mumbled to yourself.

You slide out of bed and put on some clothes to get ready for the day. It's your first day of training, your nervous yet excited.

"(Y/N)!" Your mother calls.

"Yeah?" You reply.

"I'd like you the please water the flowers in the garden outback then we can get breakfast and begin our training!" She said.

"On it!" You reply, heading into the garden.

You picked up the watering can, and filled it with water.  It's a lovely day out. Why do you need to water the flowers? They look beautiful already. You take a deep breath in through your nose.

Smells like curry rice.

Was that dream you had real..? No no you're just still  thinking about the dream is all, or you're just hungry.

                                           ...

After finishing watering the flowers, and eating breakfast, it was time for training to begin.

"First things first, we need to test you to see if you are worthy of becoming a demon slayer." Mom said. "You know the mountains by our house, correct?"

"Yes ma'am" you nod.

"Okay, we need to run as far as we can up the mountain until I say we stop, understand? No resting breaks" she said.

"Okay!" You reply.

"Alright, now we go, follow me!" She says and runs.

You both are dashing up the mountain, fast, you didn't realize how fast your mom was. Well, you never saw the side of her as a demon slayer.

                                          ...

"A-are we *pant* almost there?" You say trying as hard as you can to keep up, trying to control your breathing.

"I cannot tell you that while we are testing" your mother insists.

Right right, it's just like school I can't ask questions during a test. You think to yourself. Your legs are starting to really hurt and it's already noon. You try to breathe steadily. Then your mother halts.