Birthday

I wake up to the sun blasting me in the face. I don't remember leaving the blinds open. Problay dad. There's a little note left under my front door. The note read "The sun is bright. Just like you, I hope all your birthday wishes come true. Love you know who." Maybe it's dad. But why is it at the front door and not my window? Who knows. I walk into the kitchen only to see a gift and a note. The gift was two pocket knives and a bottle of black pepper spray. The note said "Happy Birthday kiddo. I'm sorry I couldn't be with you this morning. I got called into work early. I promise later we will celebrate. Here's part of your gifts for hunting or to protect yourself; love you and see you later, have a good day kiddo. " My Dad is the sweetest.

*ding dong*

The doorbell who on earth would be here at 8 in the morning? I walk to the door and open it. No ones there. I'm about to shut the door when I see a big gift box with a note attached to it. I take it inside and read it. It says " Wonderland is wonderful but you should look the part come to the party tonight and be my queen of hearts. -L " Oh My God it's so cute I bet Lexi left this for my birthday present altho its a tad bit revealing, Probably her intention for me to as she would say (you need to look good for Ethan who knows you might actually lose it tonight.)

The thought makes me roll my eyes. In truth, I have the perfect lingerie to go with this outfit.

And I'm going to wear it tonight. Now I just need to go do some recall. I call my 21-year-old sister she will buy my booze if I bring her coffee.
"11 am at the coffee house sounds great. See you then."
Drinks did okay now hair time to get dressed and head for the salon. 20 minutes later done maybe ill go to the salon after my sisterly meeting. Shit, I need the car and dad has it now who can I call? Wait maybe Will he's going to be going tonight. He and Ethan are kinda friends. *Ring Ring Ring*

Will: "Hello?"

Alice: "Hey Will are you busy today?"

Will: "Maybe why?"

Alice:"I gotta couple of things to do today. Can you help a girl out?"

Will: "I can help but should I?"

Alice:"You so should."

Will: "Whats in it for me?"

Alice: "Depends what you want. The best thing I can offer you is a couple case of beer on me. "

Will: "Ok deal be at your place in 10 minutes be ready. "

Alice: "See you then. "

------------------ 4hrs later ----------------------

Party time.

Will picked me up for the party and dropped me off at Lexi's house. I told him thanks and went on my way. Lexi was waiting outside for me. We where a ready to walk over Lexi was dressed like a pink princess as we walked over I couldn't help but think what Ethan was dressed up as. I walked through the door only to have everyone staring at me. Damn, I must look good. I felt the breath on my neck before I heard his voice it was Liam.