Change Course

We are almost there when the radio cuts out and all I hear is a broadcasting system going over the speaker for Lexi and I.

Liam starts cursing and starts yelling "How the hell did they find out ?? I was so fucking careful."

The broadcasting system rarely used for anyone let alone teenagers unless the situation is really bad like being with a person that is mental ill or just really danergous.

I could defiantly classify Liam as both. The report described Liam's car to a T. Liam had a couple more airons to run before this happened so it was deffently a few hours. It was a half hour drive and we were there in 15 mintues. When we got to the house and we switched vehicles. As I wait In the next car I realize Lexi and Ethan are still in the trunk. I wait as he puts them both in the next vehicle's trunk. Then he gets in the front and begins to drive.  I don't know if it was just out of spite or to gloat but I asked...

"How where you so careful Liam? "

He was simply silent.                                  "So where to next Liam?"

"My cottage its 5 hours away. In Alberta ."

If we get out of there the province police will stop looking and in a few hours, the Alert will stop. I need to think fast.

"Liam we can't go there."

"Why not Alice?"

"Your name is all over the radio they probably are looking into where your cottage is if not they probably already know." God, I hope he falls for it.

He goes to answer then pauses and pulls over.

"So where do you think we should go to lay low?" He says thinking everything over .

"My Cottage, you know where it is I took you once remember?" She answers quickly.

"Fine but what are you not telling me."

He says suspiciously.

"Only that no one will think we are there.because it belongs to me and not you. " I say banting my eyelashes. Looking innocent.

In truth, The cottage was one town over smooched in between my hometown and James field. Also, I knew that forest area like the back of my hand and if he wanted to test me, all I can say is you picked the wrong girl to play with Asshole.