Blood

Lexi Pov

Alice looks at me terrified and I think the cougar is back but instead she hides in the bears carcus. She wouldn't do that if it was a cougar then I relise its Liam coming up. I grab the wrapper and huddle into the tree again.
He's carrying a gun and pointing it out toward the trees but he stumbles upon the bear carcus and looks down and sees Alice. He looks generally sad and drops to his knees to take Alice out and holds her. A few moments go by before he starts sobbing, crying screaming throwing his gun into the trees right next to me. I slowly reach out and take it. Then I hear him saying.
"Why'd you take her from me. I just wanted one storybook just one. But she was my frist true love that's why I came back for her. First Tiana then Aroura and Ella but Alice wasn't a damn princess she was mine I love her..." He's still sobbing but picks her up and starts to carry her to the claim Rivier I follow ofcourse and as he lays her down and she floats he kisses her good bye...That is till I shot him in the shoulder. It was so quick I just got so annoyed. We could of been free but I had to pull the trigger.
Alice now under the water shoots up.
"Alice run he's been shot come on lets go lets get outta here go ." I yell
She starts booking it towards me. I look at Liam and he's smiling. Maybes he's happy she's alive or pissed I shot him I don't know. But what I do know I that we have the upper hand I start hobble running with my bestfriend till we meet the end of are trail and loans no were to be seen so we decide its safe enough to sleep.