Shot

((Liam pov))
That bitch I should of killer her when I had the chance. No cat for Alice I'm puting her down the minute I see her. She dropped the gun shortly after I fell in the water. I'm seething in rage. But I need to stop need to stop the bleeding bitch hit my shoulder so I stayed at the water cleaning wrapping it they can't have gone far. I' ll leave soon.
Once I'm done I begin to walk and think , oh Alice... she alive I'm so happy mabye we still can live happily ever after .. As I walk I begin to feel tired so I go rest my head on log not to far from the trail. An hour or two go's by and wake to the sun feeling good but not great I need my Alice. Back to walking I walk for what feels like hours when I finally see them. I coming baby today's going to be fun . Then I see it and realise fuck the gas station there in front of me Alice and the cat are running to a gas station no they cant be. I sprit my hardest with my gun in hand. But it's too later the girls get into the gas station . I slowly walk in after them but I can't have witness so I shot the cameras sucks I only have one bullet left but the clerks on the phone probably the cops. Too bad so I shot the clerk.
" Now Alice this really does suck because I didn't want my fingerprints all over the cats body but you see I just used my last bulet."
I walk closer to the bathroom door taunting it . When I open it there gone but there's a note for me on mirror it says , Your such a cowardus asshole you really think I belong to you? Go fuck yourself. -A
I cant help but smile fisety I like it.
I run outside to look for them but I see them hitchhike instead.
Damn it.