The Cottage

Somewhere in the drive over I passed out. I'm awoken by a sound of a picture being taken. What the hell is that?

I open my eyes and turn my head to the side only to see the time 10:56 pm. Wait a second I'm looking at my alarm clock. I thought for a moment that everything that had happened was just a dream. Then the reality set in when I felt a breath on my neck and a hand on my stomach. I tried to get up but was held down. It was Liam.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

I say in my groggy state.

"Ok but take this unless you want to start the tape early?"

He says passing me a bed sheet.

I look down and quickly grab the bed sheet. I'm in my bra and underwear.

"Liam where the hell are my clothes?"

I practically yell at him.

"Sweetheart relax I just thought u would feel more comfortable in that for bed and it would be a lot easier to start the tape like this." He says then sighs.

Tape what the fuck is this tape he's talking about. As if he already knows that I'm thinking he gets up and stands in  front of me but points behind me. I slowly turn my head to see a camera recording. My face drops and I feel sick. He wants a fucking SEX TAPE!?

"Liam don't ever undress me or for that matter touch me.You make me sick." I say.

As he gets up and walks towards me, I slowly back up. Then Liam corners me now I'm stuck.

"Oh it didn't seem to be a problem a few months ago.. " He says flipping his hair and smirking.

A few months ago I would have given him everything and I mean everything. Back then just him looking at me made me weak at the knees. But now when he looks at me I feel sick and yet there's part of me screaming he's giving you a second chance just give in. Then there's the other half yelling screaming leave,run, get out of there then the tiniest voice is saying what about Lexi? What will happen to her if I run.

Liam runs his hand from my hip to my lips. He leans in and I say "Why the hell did you ever think for even a second I'd be with a murder.Think about it you killed Ashlee. Lena and some girl I didnt even know named Emily and what about....."

I'm interuped with a kiss

"Liam....Stop....I....Liam.."

I try to say stop I don't want this in between breathes."Alice .... Just give...in I know.. You..want...too" he says between his breathes. Give in give in? If he thinks for a minute this is gonna happen sorry to say it not. I kiss back only to bite his lip hard getting him to stop. He moves back touching his lip its bleeding.

"I didnt relize you would be so rough I like this side of you Alice. " Liam says smiling.

"Liam I'm hungry" I say trying to leave the conversation.

"Oh baby, I know you are." He slowly undoes his belt.

"Liam I need actual food and I'm sure Lexi needs it to. We are both hungry. Very hungry. "

He does his belt up and backs away. I see Liam grab a pair of hand cuffs.

"I want to punish you but I do understand you haven't eaten. So I'm not going to push it instead I will give you three strikes and I will take what I want no matter what." He then handcuffs me to the bed frame and leaves.