Blackout

(Lexi Pov)

It feels like I've been walking forever. My feet feel like rocks but I have to keep going it's pitch black outside now. I'm feeling a little bit off when I trip and suddenly it hurts to breath then everything goes black.

---- Some time later -----

I wake up to a fox running past me. It's a little light outside but not by much and my entire body feels sore. When I take a deep breath I can feel everything again. The soreness rocks for feet and now a broken ankle

And blood gushing from my head. I scream because God damn the pain hurts so much but the sound gets drowned out from the feeling of  water around me. When I look Up I realise what happened

When I tripped I fell sideways off the cliff into the stream next to the rock I hit my head off of. I need to survive so first I sit up and look around. Stream to my left cliff to my right bag still on back sticks to the right. I can do this for Alice. Frist I grab both water bottles and chug them down then I fill them back up and put them in the stream. Now what to sacrifce a piece of top or pants? I grab 3 smaller pieces of wood and ripped my shirt to tie it around the wood sticks on the sides of my ankle. I take a half of one of my granola bars.

Inventory

2 river bottles

2 1/2. Granola bars

I get up and begin my journey down the stream to the city because going back up that cliff wasn't gonna be an option. Its dark now and its only been a couple of hours. I wish of woke up at sunset the next day not sunrise. I lost a day Alice has been with Liam for 3 days now I hope she's ok.