Hospital

(Alice Pov)

Ethan? Why did this man have a picture of Ethan? I try to give Lexi water, but she's out cold. The man suddenly speaks up, "Hey Alice, I know it's not a good time, but where ever you went did, you happen to run into my brother Ethan; he's been missing for a little bit."

 Of all the people in the world, we managed to hop in with Ethan's brother?  How am I supposed to tell him he's dead? I swallow my breath and say, "I'm sorry." After those two words, I can't help but break down. I'm sobbing while Ethan's brother says, "It's Ok. I'm sure he's fine; I'm Josh, by the way." 

However, before I can finish my nervous breakdown, I look up to see the hospital in front of me. That god, we are safe. I turned as we parked, hugging Josh "Thank you so much god I could kiss you right now." A smile appeared on his face that soon faded seeing as I was being dragged from the car my hair. Just as I was feeling safe, I was dragged across the concrete trying to scream but my voice hurts too much and nothing comes out.  I'm dropped as my hero starts beating my attacker Liam. He drops to the ground for a moment. Then he says "I'll be back for you my love." Then takes off running. Thats the last thing I see before it goes all black."

--------------Hours Later-----------------

(Lexi Pov)

I wake from what feels like a great night's sleep, Then my adrenalin kicks in I stand up and start yelling for Alice "Alice answer me, please. Where are you?" I feel the needle next in my arm and the cold tile under my feet. The lights turn on and I see my parents and I can't breathe at that moment I drop to the ground and sob in their arms I'm finally safe. But what about Alice?