Road trip

"What kind of game?" I ask concerned considering I'm tied up in the back seat of a car.

"The talking kind but also the results kind. Almost like truth or dare, " He says.

"Okay explain and Liam get these ropes off me. " I say back to him.

" Now that's not allowed its part of the game," he says as he ties it tighter.

"Fine can you just explain it already. " I say a little irritated. He's smiling and gets out of the back seat and goes to the front. He turns on the car and starts driving again.

"On second thought we will begin the game in I little bit. I have a feeling someone could see us during it. Besides we are almost there."

"Almost where Liam ?" I ask frustrated. After I said those words I automatically regretted them.

"Our new home of course." He says sounding pleased.  

In that one moment, I knew I needed to escape, right now, I can't wait. If I  did what could happen?  We pass a sign saying Jamesfeild 2 miles north. Oh my god...we are 2 towns over? Wait Liam loves me. That could be a easy way out. But the moving car? Ok, it will be slow when we get into the city. Liam left the car doors open probably from when he came in the back seat. First I need to get these ropes off.

"Ow ow ow Liam this hurts really bad." I say getting his attention. He pulls over again.

"Whats wrong Alice? Is your Head hurting again? The aspirin should have kicked in by now." He says worriedly.

"No, it's the rope their too tight. Liam can you do me the huges favour and just take them off." I say sounding sincere.

"No can do Alice the ropes are part of the game. " He says getting ready to drive again.

"But Liam I would be so much more comfortable if they were off even just for the ride."

He ponders it for a minute. Then turns around and says " I will but only for a kiss."

Shit, I didn't think he'd ask for something. I've done it before it shouldn't be to hard.

"Fine, but you untight my feet too. " I answer.

"This better be one hell of a kiss. " He puts his four ways on and gets a in the backseat. He better uptight me after this.

He sits down and I kiss him like a little peck between school chumps.

"Oh, Alice your gonna have to do better than that. Here this might help." He untights my hands there's rope marks.

"Fine." He puts me on his lap. I hate that I have to do this. Think it's Ethan think It's Ethan. I put my hands around his head and lean in I bite my lip and tug at his hair, and kiss him as hard as possible we are basically making out. He goes from kissing my mouth down to my neck and grabs the button of my shirt and starts to undo it. Is there a phone in my back pocket? No wait that's... Gross. I push him back and say

"That wasn't part of the deal Liam. Now the ropes. Untie them." He kisses me once more and says

"Fine."

He's obviously pissed off he's not getting farther into my pants.

But at least the ropes are off.

Liam gets back in the front seat and starts driving again. The doors are unlocked I'm untied and almost into town. It's almost too easy. Isn't it?