Mirrors

I see.. a mirror. Oh thank god I can leave a message.

I lock the door and walk down to the end stall and actally pee because I actually had to. 

Once I was done I realised something  what if sees the message. It wouldn't be unreasonable for him to check in case I had done something. I'll leave two notes just in case one a decoy and the other a real one. I started writing on the door to the bathroom stall. There was no graffiy on the stalls so I knew they would see it. It read

((My name is Alice Wellber I am currently missing From Springville Two towns over. My Abdutors Name Is Liam Terna. He has me and my bff. We are going to be in a house in the mountains. SEND HELP PLEASE. *P.S here's my blood for proof call 911 ASAP.))

I wrote the same thing on the mirror. I know the blood thing was gross but I had to leave my DNA of some sort. When I finished Liam started bagging on the door.

"You better be Fucking in there Alice, Open the door or I'm coming in."

Shit,shit,shit he can't think somethings wrong.

I open the door a crack and say,

"Jeez Liam I generally had to take a Piss."

He looked a little shocked considering there was a large window next to me. He could see through the crack.

"You didn't run."

"No Liam I didn't believe it or not I do actually care about Lexi. I didn't run because you probably would have killed her the minute you realised I was gone."

I said going back to look at the dresses.

"Smart girl, as for your present for being good I've bought you a dress for tonight. Now let's go home."

He suddently adds that the drive is still a little bit of a drive so he. Wants to go to the bathroom as well. I am waiting in the front when he returns. Liam comes back and seems a little annoyed but obviously slightly posses off. Shit I bet he saw my note on the mirror.  He grabbed the dress and my arm almost running out of the store. We got in the car and he started driving then he spoke up.

"Nice try with the note. To bad I wiped the mirror before we left your not getting rid out me that easyly. "

He says a little pissed off.

"Damn you. I hate you. " I tried to sound as pissed off as possible.

Little does he know there's another one in the stall. I smrik at the fact he thinks I'm dumb enough to have only one trick up my sleeve.