Dress

I'm frozen, he has Lexi. Is he telling the truth? Or is this just a lie to get me to go back with him then Lexi not be there.

"How do I know you're not lying? Liam." I question him.

"Open the door." He says.

I slowly open the door till Liams phone is right in front of me. I see a video playing without the sound. In the trunk of his car there is two this a body bag and the camera zooms in closer behind the frist bag to revel Lexi tied up with duck tape on her mouth. She's awake when she's suddenly sleeping due to an injection Liam gave her.

Oh my god It's true he has her.

"Now are you going to be a good little girl Alice? Or do you want a punishment? " He says knowing he's won.

"Yes, Liam I will listen just don't hurt her. "

I say. I'm still trying to think of how to get out of his grasp, now I just need to think about how to get both of us out.

"Excuse me may I help you?" One of the employees say.

Then a stroke of genius practically hit me if I can get her a message she can get it to the cops.

"No, we were just...."
Liam begins to say

I interrupt
"Yes, actually I was looking for a dress for my husband to see me in tonight. I wanted it to be a surprise because we are just moving here." I say directly to her.
I then turn around to Liam and say. "Darling you ruined my surprise." We need to act the part so I lean in and kiss him. I'm pretty sure he's dumbfounded because he looks in awe for a moment to process what just happened when he did his face went into a grin. And said "It's my bad really. But if you truly want to get a dress for me let's make it a show." He smiles. He is such a pig. "Of course darling but I will need some asisentce because of the zippers and strings." Hopefully, the girl will come in and help me.
"Let's pick out a few dresses first shall we? " the attendant says.
"Ok. " Liam says.
We walk out of the change room area and into the dresses.

"So what style are you looking at?" The lady says.

We both answer with the opposite. At the same time.
"Conservative" I say
"Sexy." Liam says.

Liam adds on to his answer with "Sweet heart it's partically are  honeymoon."

I'm about to interject went the attendant goes "Awe so you two are having your honeymoon tonight?"

"Yes we are and she's a little bit nervous. That's why she feels the need to cover up. It didn't help that she had her lady moon happen on wedding night." He says. It's not true but he has the awe dasity to say that?
"Liam!" I wack his shoulder hard.
"I think I embarrassed her. Ops. "
He laughs

I look down and ....wait a minute the attendant has a marker on her.
I hug Liam and look up to say  
"I forgive you. But your still a little shit head."
"But you love me."
"Yes, I do." I feel sick to my stomach. I could never love a murder.
I pickpocket the marker as we walk around the store.

I can't directly give her the message Liam would hear. So I excused myself to the woman room. Of course Liam followed can't have me escaping. But he can't come in so hes out side the door but when I open the door,

I walk into the bathroom and see.....