The morning

(Liams Pov)

-------4 hours later----------

I wake up to Alice laying next to me on the floor blanket over top of us. I'm holding her in my arms. But wheres the chesier cat.

I kiss her to wake her.

"Alice honey wake up weres the cat."

She looks confused.

"What cat Liam we dont have one."

Right its Lexi not cat ops.

"No I ment Lexi." Wait the needle shit shes gone they tricked me Alice tricked me. I binked a couple of times and relise shes gone. Was she a hallucuination. Must of been. Are you fucking kidding me there both gone. My story book first Arora then Tianna then Cinderella now Alice I'm sick of this shit I'm the author not them there just the characters. I'll fix this I'll find them and bring them home. I walk to the door and open it only to see Alice making breakfest.

"Al...Alice what are you doing here?" I blink a couple of times thinking its another hallucination but its not she's actally here.

"What does it look like handsome I'm making us breakfast." In truth I'm a little dumbfounded did last night not happen. Everything that happened was that all a dream? Is the story still on track?

"How long was I asleep?"

Alice shook her head and past me plate of eggs and bacon.

"It doesn't matter. Here." She passes me a cup of orange juice.

I grab the orange juice and put it to my lips she starts smiling and thats when I realise and call her bluff. "Oh Alice I dont know how much orange juice is left, here have some." I slide the glass to her.

She takes a sip and says

"That is good but I do have my own glass see."

She places another glass in fount of me.

"Alice I'm only going to ask you this one more time. How long have I been asleep?"

"A few hours." She smiles I begin to eat when we start to chat again.

"Wheres lexi?" I ask her. She goes silent. Then I smile to her and say "Well it looks like I'm going on a hunt."

She is trying to look calm but I can tell shes terified and I smile.