Not A Princess

((Alice pov))

The sun rises and we are alive still Liam is no were to be seen. I can't really help but wonder what would of happened if Liam and I never met. If I had never known Ella smith If we were never camp buddies or somewhat friends. If she went into hiding because of him or if she's still going to school and living a normal life I stopped talking to her a year or so ago.
By now I'm dazing starting at the sunrise when I'm brought out of my haze by Lexi shaking me out of it.
"What where you thinking about Aly?" She question's me.
"Remember how I met Liam?"
She ponders for a moment
"Throught a friend?" She says.
"Yes it was Ella smith that introduced us. When I met him he was her boyfriend" Lexi's face drops to a almost terrifying look.
"That's were I new her from...Oh god."
I'm kinda confused what is she talking about?
"Lex what are you saying?" I give her a questioning look.
" Aly I don't know how to say this but.." She pauses with tears in her eyes. "the tree I was under there was a girl buried there it was Ella."
I feel myself shutting down or breaking down I really can't tell right now but I begin to sob.
"What you can't be serious you can't be telling the truth. It's not her you didn't even remember her name before I said something."
I'm confused, sad but most of all I'm pissed.
" Aly there's more I had a dream about her before I saw her corpse."
I'm left a little dumbfounded.
"What."
"I saw her face and others before I found her, when I found I puked."
That must of been when I found her, when I heard the hacking.
I hold her and tell her
"Where gonna make it through this but her have to keep moving. After all I'm not his princess."
We bein are walk again when we suddently stop Lexi turns to me.
"Oh my fucking god your right Aly"
"What."

((Lexi pov))
"Not his princess, Ella , Auroa , Tatiana . Alice your not a story book  princess."
"I know I'm not and how'd you know his ex's names? I never told you them." She says confused.
" The dream I had they where all there, they told me to save you. What did liam refer to me as? "
She and I begin to walk again.
"He kept calling you the cat why?"  She said.
"It all makes sense now." I say smiling.
" Explain "
" Cinderella is-ella. Sleeping beauty - auroa. The frog princess - Tatiana. And I think in his eyes you are..." She cuts me off before I can finish .
" Alice in wonderland and your the Cheshire cat." Realiation finally hits her eyes.
"I bet I know who Liam thinks he fucking is." Aly says angerly
"The author?"
"Not just that he's the madhatter. He wanted me to be his red queen and trust me there's gonna be blood cause I'm seeing red."