1-Escape

I didn't like the original storyline so I changed it.

"Alright! Let's escape!" I cheered to Hyo as I had a plan ready. They knew I gave blood to Nobles Chess, Horn, and Crowley but seemed too scared to tell me to stop doing that. We followed the map as I carried the sword and managed to get to the gates where we saw a door. "This seems a bit suspicious..." I said as another group of kids were here. The Hyakuya family as Mika was holding a gun. "Mika? Why are you and your family here?" "We're here to escape too." He whispered before we all ran down to hall to be stopped by Horn just by the exit. "I've got to say (Y/n), you did a very risky and impressive move. I've never seen another human steal a map and a weapon from a vampire and get away with too. I'm quite amused." She said and smirked. "Ah, yes, Ferid did warn me that the Hyakuya family might come too. I guess I have two human families to deal with. How annoying, and those two left me to do it alone." She shook her head before looking up and smirking. "Well, What are you waiting for? I'll tell you this, if you escape pass me and through that door, you'll have escaped since I can't exactly follow you through." She said and Yuu took the gun from Mika and yelled.

"Don't make any dumb moves you idiot! I know Noble Horn and she won't hesitate to kill at any instance!" I yelled at him before he shot the gun and Horn smiled. "I'll miss your blood (Y/n). You were a smart girl." She said and was suddenly behind Jade. "Jade!" I yelled as she was getting bitten. "Died so quickly..." She said and smirked. "I've been given permission to drain blood and kill whoever I need to." Horn said and I slashed at her. However, she moved in enough time and I just made a scratch on her that quickly healed. "Nice try (Y/n)." She said and the rest of my family ran along with Mika's. Yuu ran up to Horn but I took the blow her was supposed to get, meaning that Horn was about to cut off his arm. I coughed as Mika caught me and got me away. "(Y/n)?" "Focus on escaping Mika." I said and he nodded as I stood back up, holding the sword seeing as she thankfully cut off my non dominant hand. Yuu dropped the gun though as I saw Mika's youngest sister dead. Gikuju was her next target but I shot at her, stopping her before she went for me. "I wanted to spare you for giving us blood, but I guess not." She said and stabbed her hand through my chest. I smiled and shot her head before collapsing myself.

"(Y/n)!" My family and Mika's yelled. I smiled as I felt them drag me. "I'm already dead. Let me die, this isn't something that can heal easily." I pointed out as Gikuju was crying. "I don't want to..." "And I don't want you to die... just go, okay? Live outside for me." I said and they nodded as Hyo and Gikuju, the only two survivors of my family had given me a quick kiss on my forehead. The three survivors of the Hyakuya family had thanked me for this and given me a kiss on my forehead too. I smiled as I saw Hyo and Gikuju seem to run up, crying as Akane, Mika and Yuu walked up the stairs slowly.

"Horn, what happened here?" I heard Lord Crowley ask and noticed Horn was up. Should've figured that wouldn't have worked... "Sorry, But I let five livestock pass." "How'd you do that Horn?" I heard Chess ask. "Well, as I was going to kill (Y/n) even though I wanted to let her live, she shot my head, making me faint." I took a sharp breath and saw the Queen over me. "How'd you like to be a vampire?" "I want to die..." I said, hardly able to keep my eyes open. "Immortality doesn't sound the best, I know. But you'll get to see your friends." I saw blood out of her mouth as she kissed me, transferring it.

I woke up in a tube with my clothes off and no other vampires anywhere to be seen but I did see that there was an outfit on a bench as well as my arm back on me and my stomach wound healed. "Successful healing." A voice said and the tube opened. I walked out and looked at the outfit, seeing a note by Chess on it.

"Hey (Y/n), you're one of us now. Wear this and go to the queen's room when you wake up. We're assuming you know where it is but if you aren't there in half an hour, Horn is going to escort you.
-Chess"