10- Final Brother

We started walking again as (B/n) and I were still in back as Shinya and Makoto were leading us. "Hey, can you two check the surroundings? It sounds like there's something here." Shinya asked and we nodded as we jumped up and examined it. Just then, I was shot at and fell a bit but landed on my feet and there was a bullet wound in my shoulder. I gripped it and knew it was a vampire so I moved from the group and saw a vampire chasing me.

"Shit..." I muttered and the vampire caught up quickly and tackled to the floor before getting pinned to a wall as I wasn't able to move far from the group. I noticed (B/n) bloody and on the floor. As I was pinned to the wall, I recognized the hair and spoke. "L-Lest? Is that you?" I asked and he stared at me and examined my face before being shocked.

"(Y/n)? Why are you a vampire?" He asked and I felt like crying. "Lest! Is it you?" "Yes. The vampires know me as Lest Karr. I kept the last name of my adoptive family. What about you?" He asked and I felt tears roll down my face. "Orphanage name. I was never adopted unlike you and Shinya... But Lest! I thought you died from the fallout." "After I was thrown out, the vampires made me one of them. Now, I'm a leader." He said and I was shocked. "Wait, you're a leader to the vampires? Like the king?" He nodded and growled behind him before grabbing my arm and taking me up to a roof.

"Now then, answer my question. Why are you a vampire?" He asked and I sat down on the edge of the tall building while he sat next to me. "Queen Krul... I gave my blood to Crowley, Horn and Chess in the feeding grounds nearby. When I was trying to escape with my orphan family, I was nearly killed them Queen Krul made me this." "Who almost killed you?" "Horn. She cut off my arm and stabbed her hand through my stomach. Come on, you should see Shinya and (B/n) again." I said and he was hesitant.

"Bring them up here. I'm not going down there with humans." "Shinya is a human." He was quiet before sighing. "I won't try to drain his blood. Just get those two up here." I nodded and jumped down as Shinya was giving (B/n) blood. He sat up and was healed and pissed.

"Who the hell fucking bit me?" He asked and I shrugged but they all looked at me in confusion. "Why are you so cheerful?" Kimizuki asked and I smiled to (B/n) and Shinya. "Lest is a vampire. He didn't die like I thought. Come on, jump up here with me, you all stay down here." I said to the others as they were confused. "Shinya is a human. He'll get his blood drained." "Lest promised to try not to. Besides, we can fight back." I said and grabbed their arms before dragging them up with me as they were shocked. Lest looked over and saw the two. "Hm, you've both seriously changed. Not sure about (Y/n)." "Excuse you!" I yelled but he chuckled as I smiled and sat down.

We all sat down on the roof and Lest apologized for biting (B/n), saying that he was biting anyone he saw as an enemy and didn't recognize him. (B/n) forgave him and we smiled and talked a bit more before I heard Hyo. "Get away from us Horn!" He yelled and I got up and looked down as I saw the four, along with about ten normal vampires, around the group and was shocked. Lest didn't let me jump down and was confused as he didn't let any of us jump down to help them.

"Why do you want to help them? They're humans." "Two of them are my orphanage family and three are good friends, let me go." I said and he refused as Shinya escaped him and jumped down as he wanted to save them as soon as possible. "And the others?" "I don't care about the others. The only reasons I haven't drained them of blood is because they're the other fives friends, they'll kill me, and that I don't like their blood." (B/n) agreed and Lest stared at us. "Humans will just betray you. Come back with me and the vampires will welcome you. You'll get to become a noble." He said and we looked regretful. "We... left the vampires to join the humans, mostly because of my family." "And I joined her." (B/n) said and Lest was shocked. "You'll be welcome back. I'll make Shinya a vampire too." He said and I shook my head and finally got my arm away from his grip.