3- Surprise

Four years later- Mika's POV

"When do you think Yuu is gonna be in this class?" "Remember the requirement? He needs to make a friend. I think it'll take a while." I said to Akane and she nodded. "True." "Oh, now he's here." We saw Yuu next to a brown haired male and smirked. "Hyo look, he made a friend." We heard Gikuju behind us and held back laughter. Yuu looked at us and just glared as we smiled to him. "Alright this is Yuichiro Hyakuya and Yoichi Saotome. Otherwise known as the idiot and the wuss." Guren said and Yuu yelled. "You can't deny it Yuu." I said and he glared at me. "Yūichirō, you'll be in the back. Yoichi, next to Shinoa." He said and the two walked to their seats seeing as Shinoa was already in hers. We heard yelling behind us in a few minutes and sighed as we heard Kimizuki and Yuu yelling at each other.

Guren got out his demon and it made basically everyone in this room faint besides eight of us. "Alright then. You seven, let's get your cursed gear." "Not Shinoa?" "She already has hers." Guren said to Yoichi and he nodded.

Reader POV

"Nobles Ferid, Chess, Horn and Crowley, please come to the throne and bring your apprentices."

"The queen's wants us again? But it isn't time for training. Alright, let's go." I nodded as we just left and went to the throne. "Yes Queen Krul?" Lord Crowley asked when we were all here. "The humans are planning to attack. I want you to go out to Shinjuku and test their skills." We nodded and left, excited.

"Fresh air!" I cheered as we waiting on the roof of a building. Ferid and (B/n) were ahead in case we didn't do well or had to go.

"Lord Crowley, there's a car coming." I said and pointed to it. "Oh my, I didn't notice it. Stay here, I should have this." "Alright then." We sat back as we saw the car rushing towards him after he jumped down.

Hyo's POV

"Gikuju, isn't that Crowley?" "It is! It's one of the Nobles (Y/n) gave her blood to." "Kimizuki, that's a Noble! Don't slow down." Yuu said and Kimizuki nodded while speeding up. We got out after a minute as he stopped it from impacting him with his bare hand. He threw the car at us and we recollected ourselves and moved out of harm's way, each of us firing our own attack at him.

"He's wielding a first class weapon! No one attack him alone!" Shinoa said and we nodded as we saw him move towards her. He raised his sword to attack her but Yuu and Mika hit his sword away before he could damage her. He jumped back and finally spoke.

"Hey, you're pretty good for humans. Who are you exactly?" "You guys okay?" Yuu asked and we nodded. Suddenly, three vampires joined next to him as we saw Shinoa thinking up a battle plan.

Reader POV

"Lord Crowley, I believe you said you had this?" I questioned and went to pick up his sword. "Oh hush with the teasing." He said and took his sword back when I was handing him it. I looked at the humans and my eyes immediately widened in shock.

"(Y-Y/n)?" Hyo asked and I gripped my sword. "May I kill the humans brainwashing them Lord Crowley?" "I don't know. Horn, Chess, what do you think?" "I think she'll die if she tries." Horn said and I growled before returning my sword. "Very well then." "(Y/n)! We swore that you were dead!" "..." I didn't respond to Hyo's happy cry and just listened to Horn. "The seventh progenitor is waiting at the front lines." "Ferid wants to see me? I probably shouldn't keep him waiting. What a pity, things were just starting to get interesting here. Haha, very well, I'll let you all go today." He said and started to walk towards them. We followed and soon had jumped away. I looked back and stopped a demon from killing me as I gave a sad look towards the five before catching up with the three.