9- Seraph

"I can't sleep..." Gikuju complained as we all tried to sleep. (B/n) and I were away from the other humans as the six stayed by us while Kimizuki and Yoichi were on lamppost facing both ways and would shout if we needed to wake up or yell to the other that there was Horseman and how many before saying if they got them.

"What do you want me to do about it?" Kimizuki asked and Gikuju looked at me and so did Hyo. "No." "No what?" Shinya asked as they didn't know I sang lullabies to them.

"Please!" Hyo said and I shook my head. "Not happening." "Why?" "Just no. I stopped that so long ago." "Because we weren't by you." "I don't care. Not happening." They pouted and the others were confused. I looked away from them and knew they were using puppy eyes and knew it worked on me. When I looked at them, they were still doing it and I held myself back before sighing. "If you stop, fine." "Yes!" I was embarrassed and Gikuju laid his head in my lap as Hyo's head was on my shoulder. "This is unnecessary..." "Completely necessary." Hyo said and I rolled my eyes before gently combing my hands through Gikuju's hair. "This better not become normal again." "We make no promises." "What's going on (Y/n)?" Yuu asked and I sighed. "Just listen." Hyo said and I blushed. "Don't. This is embarrassing enough. Now, which one?" "Normal." I nodded and sighed.

"Swear to god, don't listen to this. I only did this to help them sleep." I said and they were confused but nodded as I could tell they were all still listening but ignored it.

I finished singing and the two were asleep and the others looked ready to sleep. "Kimizuki and Yoichi, you need to be awake. I told you not to listen." I said and they snapped awake. "Right!" They said and I nodded as I moved the two gently to their sleeping places as they were asleep. "If I was against a wall like always, I'd be okay with it." I muttered and left to my sleeping area before laying down. I started to drift off to sleep before I felt something lay down next to me. I was confused and opened my eyes but saw a dog. I was confused but no vampires owned dogs and for what I could tell, vampires hated dogs by how much they were disgusted by the mention of them, so it couldn't have been a dog owned by vampires to track us.

It cuddled in my arm and whimpered as Yoichi heard it. "What was that?" "A dog is in my grip... I think it's cold..." I said and heard Kimizuki. "It might be a spy on either side. There might be a tracker in it." "Yeah, I'll be back." I picked up the dog and it licked my nose before I kept my head away. I jumped away to a secure building and put the dog down as they cuddled in a warm place. I walked away a bit before jumping away back. "Alright, I'm back." I said and went to my sleeping place before sleeping. I was asleep for a while before I was woken up. I saw Yoichi and nodded as I saw Mika get up.

I went to the lamppost Yoichi was on before hearing Mika. "Hey (Y/n)?" "Hm? What?" "You normally sang to your orphanage?" "Yeah. They all had trouble sleeping around the vampires. It was at first for my sisters but then my brothers had heard and I started singing for them all..." I said and he nodded. "Three Four Horseman of John over here." "One here." I said and slashed at it with my sword as it fell. "Got it." "Got them." We said at the same time and I looked back at him as he was looking at me and we smiled to each other. I blushed after realizing and looked away.

"What's wrong?" "Nothing... Let's just watch." I nodded and we watched for two hours and I pointed it out to Mika. "Oh. I didn't even notice. Who was next?" I sighed and shook my head. "Shinoa and Yuu." He nodded and woke up Shinoa as I woke up Yuu. He nearly attacked me but I comforted that it was me and he nodded. He got up and went to a lamppost as I slept.