How it all started

Chapter One

Four months ago

Saradonyx

Storm and I were sitting in my car while listening to music. I was looking at my phone because my mother wouldn't stop texting me since I'd left the house.

"Damn, they're good!" Storm burst out, bouncing her head back and forth in rock and roll style as Law does.

When Drew, Law, and I play on stage, Lawrence does this thing with his head and every girl goes crazy about it.

That's his signature move.

I chuckled distantly, still looking at my phone. I couldn't tear my eyes off the threatening messages.

"Where are you?"

"If you're with Storm, you better come home right away."

"Orsen said he doesn't know where are you, but I know that's a lie. Why are you bringing him into your bullshit?!"

"If you don't come home by 10, you'll have to face the consequences."

I put away my phone and glanced at Storm with a bright smile on my face.

I instantly cemented all of the feelings with the thickest facade I could come up with and looked into her hazel eyes.

I focused on them as I calmed my breathing, thinking of the soothing waves after a destructive storm.

She came closer to me and I could feel her warm breath on my lips.

The edge of her iris was yellow and green, while it grows browner towards the middle. I always get lost in them as the feeling of relief floats through my body.

"Sar, what's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"You have that look on your face," she pointed out.

It was amazing how could she always manage to read me like a book.

She knew me too well.

I shook away all the negativity, not wanting to bring her into that shit.

"You are so breath-taking," I blurted, melting into her arms. I leaned in, planting a deep and passionate kiss into her soft, plump lips.

She grabbed my face, playing with my hair, as I drew circles on her back. She shyly laughed against my lips, her breath tickling me.

I couldn't even begin to describe how she made me feel, although we were dating for a while now.

Every time we kissed was like I fell in love all over again. As it may sound cheesy, I simply couldn't pull myself away from her.

She was my soulmate.

I finally took a step away, examining her. Even though I saw her every day, she constantly surprised me.