Has he changed?

Chapter Four

Present Day

Storm

So, Orsen was back in the town...

I didn't really know what to think about that because he didn't tell me much.

I was sitting in the living room watching TV, while he took a shower.

I was just wondering how does he, and every other male being, take longer to wash than a woman?

I mean, what are they doing in there?

"I'm coming down!" he yelled from upstairs.

Jesus Christ, finally.

"What the fuck took you so long? It has been half an hour," I couldn't wait to ask as he sat next to me. "I mean, what are you doing in there, picking flowers?"

He laughed and took the TV remote from my hand, changing the programs.

"Oh, you don't wanna know," he sang, a smirk appearing on his face.

As soon as I realized what was he talking about, I felt completely and utterly disgusted.

"Ew! Why would you even say that?!"

He chuckled, this time falling on his back. He laid on the couch and laughed for at least five minutes while I sat next to him thinking why.

Just why?

"That is so not funny, we're practically siblings! Would you say that to Sar?" I asked as he sat straight, wiping away the tears from laughter.

"I don't have to tell him, he did it too," he informed me, his smirk growing bigger.

I got up from the couch, turning my back on him. I looked out of the window, trying not to visualize it.

Oh, dear God.

"I can't believe you just said that! Again!"

"Well, you asked," he fired back. I turned around, trying to figure out if he was for real.

"Why the fuck would I want to know that you were jerking off in the shower?!"

He laughed, tilting his head back.

"I don't know, you're weird."

I put my hand to my heart and smiled, acting as if I was touched by that comment.

"Why, thank you, you stupid fuck," I replied, picking up a candle from the table and throwing it at him.

He caught it with his right hand, acting offended.

"That was not necessary," he accused me, standing up.

"You aren't necessary."

Before he could attack me, I pretended to look at the clock on the wall.

"Oh gee, I have to go to school," I rushed, pointing at the door.

"I could drive you, if you want," he offered and pulled out the car keys from his pocket.