The little bird that came back

Chapter Two

Present Day

Storm

"I don't want to be called perfect, or cute.

We have overused those words to the point where their meanings no longer hold the eloquence they used to.

Instead,

I want to be called breathtaking,

or alluring,

or unparalleled.

I want to be called like that because then, I know I'm not average to them.
I am not 'perfect' because that would be too easy of a word to think-up.

I want to know that they have been spending their time thinking about me,

wondering about me,

or imaging me."

×××××

I shot my eyes open, feeling like I sat on an electric chair that shocked the shit out of me.

My hands were still shaking from the trauma that came out of the closet. I thought I could just push it all under a large, thick carpet and forget about it.

I guess I was wrong. My dreams are proving me otherwise, too.

I wiped off the sweat from my forehead, trying to forget the nightmare that still floated through my brain.

I shut my eyes, imagining the picture of something positive. I didn't even have to think about it twice, with Saradonyx's face instantly showing up in front of me. Tears filled up my eyes slowly, but effectively.

In a matter of seconds, I was already tearing up like a fucking waterfall.

I couldn't even stop the memories from coming in, taking over my entire body.

×××××

I was with Saradonyx, laying on the couch in his house.

My head was pressed against his chest, carefully listening to his heartbeat

My head was pressed against his chest, carefully listening to his heartbeat. We were watching Breaking Bad on Netflix, but I just couldn't focus.

I got into a fight with Quentin, again.

Saradonyx was eating popcorn with one hand while playing with my hair with another. I could fall asleep with how soothing this feeling was.