The last one

Chapter Five

Seven months ago

Saradonyx

"Okay, does everyone know their parts?" I asked, looking around the circle.

Law, Zara, Drew, Storm, and I were sitting in a park near the school, finalizing our plan.

We all agreed to miss the first period because we're too lazy to get here before school starts.

I know my mum's out of town for a few days, so I shouldn't have any problems with her.

"Drew! I told you to stop smoking! It could affect your singing," Zara told him and snatched the cigarette out of his hand.

Storm, Law, and I exchanged looks because we all knew how this was gonna turn out.

He doesn't like to be bossed around, especially by a girl.

"And how many times have I told you that I don't fucking care? Stop being my mum, for fuck's sake!" he answered her, lighting another cigarette.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that!" she warned him, raising her voice in anger.

"I'll do whatever the hell I want."

Zaraella shot him a death glare and looked at me. "Don't you care about your bandmates?"

"Okay, Zara, you need to chill," Lawrence finally interfered and took her hand into his.

It was so obvious that Lawrence is into Zara, but he never liked to talk about his emotions.

Well, it became obvious when Storm pointed it out to me.

"Do not touch me!" she yelled and yanked her hand out of his.

"Well, sorry for caring!" he fired back as they kept glaring at each other.

"Oh, find a room, you two," Drew said in annoyance. Zara turned around and as she was about to say something back to him, I stood up.

"Shut the fuck up, everyone!" I yelled as they looked at me in shock. When I got angry, everybody took it seriously because it meant they went over the limits.

And now was that situation.

We needed to focus.

"We have the biggest prank to pull off, so I'll ask again," I called out, calming myself. Storm smiled at me and took my hand into hers, intertwining our fingers. "Zara, your part?"

"I have Chem class for the third period. We are working with some chemicals so I'll accidentally burn something and cause a fire," she explained, emphasizing the word "accident".

I nodded. "Law and Drew?"

"We'll skip the third period and remove every fire extinguisher in school so they'll have to evacuate everybody and call the fire department," Drew continued, rolling his eyes in annoyance because we worked on this prank for two weeks.

If it wasn't for the revenge part, he wouldn't be able to stay focused on this for that long.

"And Storm and I will fill the gym with hundreds of snakes and spiders we have in our cars and hidden in the bushes," I smirked, looking down on her. "When we all get out of school, we'll call the Principal and tell him that someone's vandalizing the gym."

Zara clapped her hands. "He'll come in there and that'll be an accomplished prank."

You may wonder, why the fuck would you fill the gym with snakes and spiders?