We're back, bitches

WARNING: SEXUAL SCENES

Chapter Six

Present Day

Storm

"Okay, I have all of my stuff," I repeated to myself.

I looked at the three suitcases and a vanity case that were standing by my side.

This is all I have.

"We need to leave before Quentin comes back home!" Zara reminded me, waiting in the car.

"Alright, coming!"

I needed to take one last look at my home. Even though I spent some of the darkest times here, this was still the place where I grew up.

Before the overdose of my father and my mother leaving, this was a happy place.

We would eat breakfast every morning, spend every Sunday together, go on vacations.

We were a happy family.

I just miss that feeling.

I took a deep breath, trying to suppress the tears that were forming in my eyes. I pulled the key from my pocket and left it on the porch, behind a plant.

"Do you need help with the luggage?"

"No, I'm good."

When I finally reached Zara's car, which was a real-life struggle, I put the suitcases in the trunk.

"Now it's time to rock 'n' roll," she announced, turning on the radio as I closed the door behind me.

"Hey, before we do that," I stopped her and turned the radio off. "How did you convince Quentin into letting me move in with you?"

That question didn't leave my mind since they told me I'm leaving my home.

I'm just worried that he will come to Zara's house and kidnap me or something.

He is crazy.

"My mum talked with him. Let's just say she's pretty badass."

I nodded in response because I knew her mother.

And Mrs. N doesn't fuck around.

She literally has a gun with her anywhere she goes.

I felt true relief and relaxation in my body. I was finally free from him.

"Now we can roll," I smirked, turning up the volume.

×××××

"This is your new room," Zara introduced as she walked in. "My mum decorated it and she brought you Sar's guitar."

I felt like I was punched in the chest.

This room was absolutely beautiful and just the way I like it - simple.

Fairy lights were hanging from the white, brick wall. In the left corner was indeed Sar's guitar, which he only let me play and nobody else.

There were dozens of polaroid photos hanged on the right wall, mostly memories made in the past two years.

"Zara, thank you," I felt so much gratitude towards her and all that she's done that I almost cried. I buried my face into her shoulder and she hugged me.