Chapter Twenty one

Slowly opening her eye for a moment, she wondered where she was and then she remembered as he pulled her closer in his sleep. Drifting off back to sleep she felt his hand take hers and hold it to his chest.

They woke several hours later as she sun came shining through the window. looking up at him she found him staring at her and laughed. he had a smile playing on his lips and leant over and kissed her hair. Watching he sleepr, he realised his dream had actually come true, here she was in his house and even better in his bed.

"I thought I had the best dream of my life, then I opened my eyes and you were still here" He said tracing a finger down her cheek.

Blushing she didn't know what to say and so leaning on her elbow she kissed him gently.

Just then Hugo jumped on the bed breaking the moment and diving in between them. Apologizing Gary placed him back on the floor and leant over her running a hand from her hair to her hip. Hugo started barking and he groaned.

"sorry I think he needs to go out" checking the time he jumped from the bed and grabbed his jeans hurrying to put them on. " Jesus I didn't know how late it was. There's a shower in the main bathroom with towels in the cupboard on the landing."

Getting out of bed Lexi made her way to the other room to take out her wash bag and a change of clothes. Jumping into the shower she quickly washed and dressed in her jeans and a jumper. placing her towel in the wash basket she headed downstairs and searched the cupboards for the tea and coffee. Switching on the kettle she found the mugs and made herself a tea.

A few minutes later he walked into the room, hair still slightly wet from his shower he looked incredible. Walking over and stood in front of her and placed his hands either side of her and gently leaned in to kiss her, lifting her onto the side. closing her eyes, she felt the electricity she had felt last night, wrapping an arm around his neck she pulled him closer and wrapped her legs around him once more. Laughing she ended the kiss and gently pushed him backwards, knowing that they would be leaving shortly.

"damn it" he said laughing moving over to the kettle to pour himself a cup of tea. "I'll drop you at the hotel on the way to my meeting. What time are you meeting your friends?"

realizing she hadn't spoken to them since yesterday morning she gasped and ran to find her phone. Opening the screen she saw how many messages had flown through over the course of yesterday and cringed, So many messages asking where she was and how it had gone. quickly typing a message, she apologized and gave them a brief description avoiding telling them she was currently stood in his kitchen, that would have to be something she told them face to face.

Putting her phone back in her bag she picked it up and her coat as she noticed Gary place his cup in the sink. Picking up his car keys he held out his hand for hers and they made their way to the car. Walking through the thick snow they cleared off the roof and bonnet and jumped in the car. Turning on the engine the heating burst into life and he turned on the heated seats to help with the cold.

Pulling away from the house he made his way through the windy road heading back into the heart of London. Reaching over he took her hand in his as he wanted to do the day before and watched as she looked and smiled at him.

reaching the hotel Lexi sighed, the perfect night was over. He reached across to kiss her and said "I'll see you later yeah?" The look in his eyes said it all, he hated this as much as she did and after only one night.  

"you couldn't keep me away" she said as she opened the door and jumped out. Grabbing her suitcase from the back seat she closed the door and watched him drive away. booking into her room she quickly unpacked her outfit for the show and waited for the others to arrive.