Chapter Three

The booking day had finally arrived, first night tickets were going to be nigh on impossible, but they were going to put in a bloody good effort, they were not defeated yet.

Lexi fired up the computer and set her phone to the side, ready to call the girls a few moments before they pressed the button. Four computers were all set up with the instruction to just get what they could. Lexi had her heart set on front row tickets, she knew nothing else would do.

Pacing the room nervously, she watched the time tick away until they clocked showed 40 seconds to go. Just then a video chat call came through and she opened the screen to find Phoebe, Elizabeth and Jackie all sat behind their computers.

"Morning ladies" Phoebe said smiling at everyone.

"Morning all" Lexi replied, her stomach in knots

"Right, the plan" Liz jumped in, "get what you can for when you can. Shout when you have something processing in the basket and the others can stop and release the tickets back out"

"Great" Jackie beamed at them

"Right girls are you ready? "Phoebe excitedly said eyes peeled to her computer.

"Urgh I feel sick" Lexi said refreshing her screen.

"okay three, two, one, GO!!!!" Liz shouted

They frantically refreshed their screens and to Lexi's amazement she was straight through. Typing as fast as she could she hit the pay button and waited for her screen to freeze. It usually happened when it was this easily. To her shock she went straight to the pay page and pressed the auto pay button. The confirmation screen jumped onto the page and Lexi looked at the seat numbers.

"Stop" She shouted still shocked "I've got them"

"Christ that was quick" Jackie said looking away from her screen

"Where are we sat?" Liz asked excitedly

"front row" She said the realization setting in.

"FRONT ROW" Phoebe shouted "OMG that's amazing"

"Well done Lex, that's amazing and record time too. I'll tell the others now" Liz said picking up her phone and sending a message to the group chat. Instantly messages poured through of excitement.

Now they just had to hope Mr. Barlow himself would make an appearance, this was going to be just perfect.

As they went about their day, they were unaware of what was shortly to happen.