Prologue

"No! You don't own me! If I don't want to go, then I won't, got it?" Ferocious anger builds inside me like a fire. If I don't want to go to an insipid little party, which will most likely contain liquor, then I won't. But my boyfriend, Jake, can't grasp that consept.

"Why!? You never want to do anything  with me!" Jake shouts.

"Oh, really? How!"

"Never have you gone to a party with me, never have you gone out with me! We haven't even had sex yet for fucks sake!"

"Is this really what this is about? Me not having sex with you!?"

"A little bit, yeah!"

"Well sorry for not being a whore, Jake!"

"You're not being a whore, you're being a bitch!"

I gasp. Never had he called me something so...so shrude like that. "Well, you know what? This 'bitch' is leaving now. Goodbye." I walk, slam his bedroom door shut and stomp down the stairs scattered with family portraits. 

I blink the tears that are wrestling to come out. "Riley! Riley wait!" I hear Jake yell, but I forcefully shut his house door and cram into my car.

I fidget for my keys, finding them in the bottom of my purse. I start my car, and take the route to my best friend, Lilly.

***

I hold in the tears as I pull up to Lilly's driveway. I knock on her door, and I fall into her arms when she opens it. She drags my weak body to her room, along with vanila ice cream.

"What's wrong?" She soothingly asked, and gave me a spoon. I sit across from her on her bed.

I pryed open the carton and let all my anger out by stabbing the dairy product with my spoon, grasping the spoon tightly. "Ok, I'll save this for later." Lilly takes the carton from me, which was a good idea; that spoon was about to be mangled a pretzel.

"Well Jake, he wanted to go to a party with me, but I didn't want to because I didn't want to get drunk, but he wouldn't listen, then it ended up being a huge fight and then he called me a bitch then I just left," I say quickly. I wonder if she got all that information. 

"Oh, honey," Lilly says and brings me into a hug.

We pull apart a bit after. "I don't know what to do Lilly. I really like him," I say softly.

"Then you should go get him. Explain everything, and it should all work out."

I smile. "Really? Can I-"

"Yes! Go, leave! And don't come back without a boy," she calls as I close the door.

I race to my car and take the quickest route to Jake's. High hopes of getting through this shakes my brain as I widely grin at the road ahead.

I see his blue house and pull into his driveway, the sound of stone and rubber crackling under the tires.

I get to his doorstep and let myself in; his parents weren't here anyway.

I go up the steps and find his doorway, taking a deep breath before opening the door. I open it, but the sight before me makes me body stiffen.

The school's slut, Madison Drunk,  was half naked, covered by a shirtless Jake.

"Jake?" I whisper as a wet tear slips from my eye. Madison gets off my boyfriend and Jake sits up.

No, I thought. This isn't happening.

~~~

So this was just a background on Riley...sorta.

There's more to come ;) but tell me what you think. I don't mind criticism :)

sincerely,
ur dork♡